WHO YA GONNA CALL" 29 NIGHTS OF GHOSTBUSTERS, MONSTERS & MORE - A 2019 HHN/SFR/RPR TR

Glad you're already having fun! We made it through the hurricane with minimal damage. I've got a roofer coming by Monday to assess some missing shingles, but we are grateful and blessed and safe! Have a great trip!

Oh I’m so glad Andrea......Tom asked me if I had heard from the “I-4 lady” lol......I knew he meant you!!

Minimal damage sounds not too bad, it’ll get fixed up soon and you’ll be good as new......happy to hear that!

Thanks, we’re having a ball already!!

Happy Anniversary to you both! Glad you are settled and starting your long vacation. We will be there on my 60th b-day 9/21. My daughter turned 30 on the 1st. Yay for Virgos! My brother is also coming, he plays guitar and loves the Hard Rock vibe. When my daughter was in college at UCF, she always did HHN, but obviously didn't have EP and said it was tough with all the lines and drunk people. Sounds like EP is the way to go. Looking forward to your Hagrid ride experience. I have been following the wait times and other than the last few days during the hurricane passing through, it seems to be a crap shoot as to when the ride is open. I hope we will get to ride it at least twice while we are there. The videos on YouTube look amazing!

:welcome: Along AuroraluvsPhillip.......

Glad to see you here!

You have a celebratory month too!! How lovely........any birthday is special but spending it in Universal is fabulous.......

Yes, EP is priceless for us.......no way would we stand in those lines, they are long!!! And with the heat, we wouldn’t last 5 minutes........

Yes, looking forward to Hagrids.......again, if the line is ridiculous we’ll wait till December or even next May........might have EP by then. I hope you do get to ride it a couple of times on your visit........and hope it’s fabulous......:)

Oh I’m so glad Andrea......Tom asked me if I had heard from the “I-4 lady” lol......I knew he meant you!!

Minimal damage sounds not too bad, it’ll get fixed up soon and you’ll be good as new......happy to hear that!

Thanks, we’re having a ball already!!

"I4 lady"...I like that!😁

I have to admit, we spent a hot minute contemplating evacuating to Orlando since our kids missed the entire week of school! We ended up not going, of course, because of our concerns with the storm and the fact that both our kids had to work over the weekend.

"I4 lady"...I like that!😁

I have to admit, we spent a hot minute contemplating evacuating to Orlando since our kids missed the entire week of school! We ended up not going, of course, because of our concerns with the storm and the fact that both our kids had to work over the weekend.

That name will stick......lol.......

Oh that would have been a good idea........but as you say if the kids needed to work.........shame really, would have been nice.......

Happy to hear you arrived without any problems

Have an awesome trip enjoying HHN and your celebrations!

Happy belated Anniversary!!

Glad to hear you're enjoying your latest adventures and I can't wait to see you....we will be there tomorrow :cool1:

Let the fun begin!

Happy to hear you arrived without any problems

Have an awesome trip enjoying HHN and your celebrations!

Happy belated Anniversary!!

Thanks so much Caroline........and for the anniversary wishes......it was a good one!

Yes, HHN is good........looking forward to going back again next night it’s on........nice to see you.......will catch up on your TR soon as I can......we always seem to be busy so far! :wave2:

Glad to hear you're enjoying your latest adventures and I can't wait to see you....we will be there tomorrow :cool1:

Let the fun begin!

Yabadabbadoo!!!!!!!

Having a blast Vicki.........yep, hope it’s a good journey.......see you soon.....:)

I just found this! I am going to my first HHN on the 20th. I'm nervous and not a huge fan of being scared but my friend is. Looking forward to reading all about your adventures! Now to catch up.

I just found this! I am going to my first HHN on the 20th. I'm nervous and not a huge fan of being scared but my friend is. Looking forward to reading all about your adventures! Now to catch up.

:welcome: along *tinker*bell*......glad to see you here.......

How fabulous it’s your first HHN!! You’ll have a ball and become addicted......most of us are! It truly is a phenomenal event.....it is a huge amount of fun and not “bad” scary......I’m sure you’ll love it.....

Hope you enjoy the trip report too........and look forward to your thoughts.......:wave2:

I am so behind and apologize for not commenting sooner but I have had the worst luck with the boards doing those awful redirects and sending me to spam. Your reports are always so wonderful and your dining descriptions just transport me right with you. You even make me want Red Lobster! Haha! Which, as you know, is not a favorite of many of us who have the luxury to go any old time. Those cheese biscuits are heavenly though.

I am not caught up but wanted to say hi as soon as I could since I know comments encourage me and I love your reports so much. Have such a great time!!!

I am so behind and apologize for not commenting sooner but I have had the worst luck with the boards doing those awful redirects and sending me to spam. Your reports are always so wonderful and your dining descriptions just transport me right with you. You even make me want Red Lobster! Haha! Which, as you know, is not a favorite of many of us who have the luxury to go any old time. Those cheese biscuits are heavenly though.

I am not caught up but wanted to say hi as soon as I could since I know comments encourage me and I love your reports so much. Have such a great time!!!

:welcome: Along Melinda........it is fabulous to see you here! No need for apologies.........yes, the boards have had a few issues for sure!

I’m laughing at your Red Lobster comment.......lol, I completely agree it’s not exactly up there with the best places........I think we’re used to folks laughing at that one........but it’s so good!!! And yes the biscuits are delicious!!

Thank you for your lovely comments.......and I agree......comments are always so good to read.....I’m so happy you’re reading along.....and look forward to seeing you when it’s started properly when I get back......

Hope all is good with you.......:wave2:

Yay, so glad you arrived and are enjoying your trip. My son and I leave on Thursday for our first HHN! Can't wait. Staying at RPR for our first time as well. I find your reports to be so helpful and informative. LOVE reading them. Hope you continue to have an amazing time on your month long adventure! :flower1:

Are you going to try to get on Hagrid? I'm dying to hear your thoughts! Davy has proclaimed that even if we have to wait forever (which usually we don't do lines), we are waiting for this one in December. YIKES. LOL.

Yay, so glad you arrived and are enjoying your trip. My son and I leave on Thursday for our first HHN! Can't wait. Staying at RPR for our first time as well. I find your reports to be so helpful and informative. LOVE reading them. Hope you continue to have an amazing time on your month long adventure! :flower1:

Oh that is exciting!!!

First HHN and first stay at RP! I know you’ll have a fabulous time doing both......HHN looks to be fabulous again this year......we’ve gone twice so far and look forward to a few more visits.

And thank you we are having so much fun.......and what lovely comments........I’m happy to read that you enjoy reading them........

If you see us, please give us a wave or say hello.......that would be lovely....and have a fabulous trip, can’t wait to hear what you think of HHN and the hotel too........ :wave2:

Are you going to try to get on Hagrid? I'm dying to hear your thoughts! Davy has proclaimed that even if we have to wait forever (which usually we don't do lines), we are waiting for this one in December. YIKES. LOL.

Lol.......you know us Alice........not a chance in heck will we wait that length of time :rotfl:.........the heat alone would put me off!!! 75 minutes when we were in yesterday.......and folks thought that was good!!!

Oh I can see why Davy is insisting you wait......yep......you’ll love it though it does look fabulous......and fast!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts