WHO YA GONNA CALL" 29 NIGHTS OF GHOSTBUSTERS, MONSTERS & MORE - A 2019 HHN/SFR/RPR TR

Yay! A new trip report. We have never been to HHN however our son is getting older now so we may have to try it out next year. We are checking into RP in a few weeks. Looking forward to seeing the rehab progress.

Looking forward to reading along.

:welcome: back again cam757...…..Happy to see you here!!

Oh wow......only a few weeks away till your trip...….fabulous!!! I`m sure it`ll be a wonderful trip you have planned......and yes, we are looking forward to seeing any updates in the lobby so far...…….

Definitely consider HHN......it is a huge amount of fun and incredibly well done...….

Glad you`re here again and really hope you enjoy it......and your trip next month too.....let us know how it went, would love to hear about it too...….:wave2:

Yay!!! I always love a Tom N Carole report!!!! I have read all of your reports and I love getting to live vicariously through them. So much so that we are leaving this coming Friday, August 1st to spend a week at Royal Pacific Resort and hop between the parks! I will admit, that I love love love Disney, however over the years I have fallen in love with Universal and decided we needed to spend more than 2 or 3 days at the parks. We will hopefully be trying a few of the restaurants that I have seen you two frequent over the years as well!

I can't wait to hear about more of your adventures when you make it back down there in a few short weeks!

:welcome: back RoliePolieColie…….I still love that name!!!!

How lovely you`re there this week!!! Oh so exciting and for a week too.....you`ll have so much time to enjoy the parks and some resort time too......it`ll be beautiful...….

And hope you enjoy the restaurants you`ve decided on too......there is so much choice and apart from a few duds (Flippers) we`ve been so lucky with food choices...…..if you need any other recommendations.....happy to help!!!

Have a brilliant trip and again, please let us know how it went.....can`t wait to here about it and how much fun you had...….and hope you enjoy this report too...….:wave2:

Super excited for this trip report! Sadly I'll be only in that "other place" for my September trip since my SIL is joining me, but at least I can live vicariously through you! And then maybe get to Universal for my December trip!

Thanks for continuing to share your wonderful smiles with us!

OMG!!! I would have been SCREAMING!!! 😱 That would have scared the crap out of me!!! And I would need clean undies too!!! Closest I'll get to HNN is reading all about it in your TR... Works for me!!!! :rolleyes1

:rotfl::rotfl:

The Scare Actors would love you!!!! You would be the perfect victim......

It was funny though...…..:rotfl2:

Are you someone who changes songs every time or do you stick to the same one...….

Hope you enjoy reading this one Flyg1rl...…..:wave2:

I love Born To Be Wild. <3 I also love RRR, anytime, but especially at night.

I always enjoy reading your trip reports. I can't wait until this one really gets going! As a HHN virgin, I'll be pouring over it for tips and info.

Super excited for this trip report! Sadly I'll be only in that "other place" for my September trip since my SIL is joining me, but at least I can live vicariously through you! And then maybe get to Universal for my December trip!

Thanks for continuing to share your wonderful smiles with us!

:welcome: back again Elsaspiritanimal……..Good to see you!!!!

Aww thank you....what a lovely thing to say!!!

Well, I`m sure you`ll have a wonderful time in "that other place" lol.....no you will.....I hope you get to do everything you want to do there.....are you going to Star Wars too??

I know Tom would love to go see it, at some point......he`s a massive SW fan...me not at all :headache:........but, it looks spectacular from all the pictures we`ve seen......

And yes, December in Universal is beautiful...….we love the holiday season after visiting twice..….hope you enjoy reading this trip report too.....:wave2:

I love Born To Be Wild. <3 I also love RRR, anytime, but especially at night.

I always enjoy reading your trip reports. I can't wait until this one really gets going! As a HHN virgin, I'll be pouring over it for tips and info.

lol.....good choice!!!!

Yes, RRR at night is even better......

HHN is something when you do it once, you`ll want to do it again.....it is very addictive!!! And so enjoyable!!! So excited for this year`s event.....you chose a good year for a first visit...…. :thumbsup2

I'm going to have to read along, as usual. Your reports make me so want to go to HHN, even though I don't like people jumping out at me haunted houses, so I know I shouldn't really want to go. Plus I have two 6 year olds and that is a terrible time of year for me to miss work. Also, I didn't even really like horror movies at all until a good friend would do movie night at our house (starting maybe 15 years ago), so I am still kind of a scaredy cat on that front.
Anyhow, I will enjoy living vicariously through you! (I am a little sad about this year because Ghostbusters, classic monsters, Stranger Things, Killer Klowns are movies/shows that are in the spirit of the horror movies I can handle.)

Also, how exciting to get to vacation for a month! I am hoping that when I am Tom's age, my DH will decide that we need to take a month to visit your part of the world...I have a few years to go so I am working on him now.
I hear you about presents, my FIL is the most difficult person to shop for because he just gets whatever he wants himself. On the other hand, my MIL never "wants" anything!

:wave2: Pulling up a chair for the reading adventure!!!

You won't want to come home after a month! Especially if you don't have to make a bed, clean a bathroom, or cook and wash dishes!!!! That is just simply wonderful that you and Tom are able to do that.

The train then car service sounds like the perfect solution for you to travel to the airport. You get the best of both worlds. And I have to say, those seats on the plane look much more comfy than the tin can seats we had for our last trip to Mexico. We won't be using that airline ever again. I know the poor travel agent had a few of our group complain to her about the airline. Oh well...lesson learned ;)

I can't wait to hear all about your adventures, scares, and the amazing photos that Tom seems to capture! And of course the Food and beverages too :drinking1 :mickeybar

I'm going to have to read along, as usual. Your reports make me so want to go to HHN, even though I don't like people jumping out at me haunted houses, so I know I shouldn't really want to go. Plus I have two 6 year olds and that is a terrible time of year for me to miss work. Also, I didn't even really like horror movies at all until a good friend would do movie night at our house (starting maybe 15 years ago), so I am still kind of a scaredy cat on that front.
Anyhow, I will enjoy living vicariously through you! (I am a little sad about this year because Ghostbusters, classic monsters, Stranger Things, Killer Klowns are movies/shows that are in the spirit of the horror movies I can handle.)

Also, how exciting to get to vacation for a month! I am hoping that when I am Tom's age, my DH will decide that we need to take a month to visit your part of the world...I have a few years to go so I am working on him now.
I hear you about presents, my FIL is the most difficult person to shop for because he just gets whatever he wants himself. On the other hand, my MIL never "wants" anything!

:welcome: smiths02........glad you made it over here......

Oh yes, if you don't like being spooked, then HHN isn't for you.....and I agree, the houses this year are a good theme all round, especially if you don't like real horror movies......

yes, we love taking longer vacations and I guess we`ve always done so.....I know we are so lucky and we certainly appreciate our time there.....and yep....not looking forward to coming home already!!! Well, except to see Kyle...….there are some lovely areas of the UK to visit.....if you get decent weather it can be so lovely...…..Scotland in particular is stunning and very weather dependent in places......

This year, I`ve said I don't need or really want anything for my birthday......and he`s still asking what I want....lol......I`ll pick up some bits and bobs I`m sure...….

Hope you enjoy this one too...….:wave2:

:wave2: Pulling up a chair for the reading adventure!!!

You won't want to come home after a month! Especially if you don't have to make a bed, clean a bathroom, or cook and wash dishes!!!! That is just simply wonderful that you and Tom are able to do that.

The train then car service sounds like the perfect solution for you to travel to the airport. You get the best of both worlds. And I have to say, those seats on the plane look much more comfy than the tin can seats we had for our last trip to Mexico. We won't be using that airline ever again. I know the poor travel agent had a few of our group complain to her about the airline. Oh well...lesson learned ;)

I can't wait to hear all about your adventures, scares, and the amazing photos that Tom seems to capture! And of course the Food and beverages too :drinking1 :mickeybar

:welcome: Pumpkin....….yay.....glad to see you here!!!

Hope you have a comfy chair!!!! Yes, we may try to claim squatters rights after all that time!!!

Oh the seats are so comfortable in those planes......it`s well worth the upgrade for us......what a shame you didn't have a comfortable flight for such a special trip.....it does make a difference on a flight. Least you know not to use them again.

I`m sure Tom will be in picture over drive for this trip.......he still enjoys taking them with this camera, so glad he got it.......so, I do hope you enjoy this little rumble too.……:wave2:

Following Along!!

:welcome: along again verleniahall……..

Glad to see you and hope you enjoy reading along...….::yes::

And your countdown is getting closer too!!! It`s always nice to see that number go down...…..:wave2:

:welcome: along again verleniahall……..

Glad to see you and hope you enjoy reading along...….::yes::

And your countdown is getting closer too!!! It`s always nice to see that number go down...…..:wave2:

YES!! Hit 150 Today - which means 149 Days till Christmas!!
When free dinning came out, we LOOKED at moving our dates around, but the savings with Free Dinning would have been taken up by the airline change fees - so no free dinning for us!

BUT we have something almost EVERY WEEKEND going on between now and then, so i'm sure time will fly right on by!

YES!! Hit 150 Today - which means 149 Days till Christmas!!
When free dinning came out, we LOOKED at moving our dates around, but the savings with Free Dinning would have been taken up by the airline change fees - so no free dinning for us!

BUT we have something almost EVERY WEEKEND going on between now and then, so i'm sure time will fly right on by!

Oh my goodness....something every weekend!!! Yep, it`ll be here before you know it then...….it`ll be a lovely time to visit.....

149 days!!!! Scary........although......Selfridges in London opened their Christmas Shop today!!! o_O It`s still July......I adore Christmas, just maybe not in July!!!!

Oh MY!! I'm so late to the pre-trip!!
My life is just so exciting :rotfl2: I didn't even realize you had started. Must have been washing dishes or the third load of laundry that carried me away.....

Oh my goodness....something every weekend!!! Yep, it`ll be here before you know it then...….it`ll be a lovely time to visit.....

149 days!!!! Scary........although......Selfridges in London opened their Christmas Shop today!!! o_O It`s still July......I adore Christmas, just maybe not in July!!!!

YUP!!

I won't give you a FULL breakdown of what it looks like, but between now and when we leave, I have exactly 5 open weekends - but that makes the time FLY by too!!

Oh MY!! I'm so late to the pre-trip!!
My life is just so exciting :rotfl2: I didn't even realize you had started. Must have been washing dishes or the third load of laundry that carried me away.....

:welcome: Tink2Day.........lol........you’re not too late.......only beginning really.........:cheer2:

Oh I hear you........when our weather got better this afternoon, I did three loads of washing (love seeing the basket completely empty) and got it all hung out.....then one of our friends called from Dubai and she was in a spa after having lunch.......lol......getting my laundry all done didn’t seem so exciting then!!! :rotfl:

I was just about to log off......glad I saw you post before I did.........I’m so glad you’re here and look forward to reading your comments along the way.......:wave2:

YUP!!

I won't give you a FULL breakdown of what it looks like, but between now and when we leave, I have exactly 5 open weekends - but that makes the time FLY by too!!

It absolutely will fly past......:thumbsup2

I do like a busy schedule but that’s busy- busy!!!

It absolutely will fly past......:thumbsup2

I do like a busy schedule but that’s busy- busy!!!

That's my life!! LOL

Some of that is work, some are mini-trips, and some is volunteering at our local thrift store - their volunteers are dwindling and so I stepped up and took 2 saturdays a month

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!