who'll we see the week after Easter 4/16-4/23

We'll be at ASMo from April 19th - April 26th.

Mike in the Maritimes
35 Days and counting...

We'll be there 4/20-27. BTW, if anyone knows of any Cindy's ressies not being used during that time, please let me know - my 4yo DD has been begging, and I called every single day at 7:00am, and by 7:03 they were sold out. I did get a lunch ressie, so at least we'll get in the palace...

Off-site before 1989
CBR 1990
PO/Contemp 2000
AKL/BWV April 2001!

we are going to Chef Mickeys our 1st night - and then crystal palace on tuesday. Wednesday we're going to sci-fi and thursday it's all american bbq. friday the girls are doing the grand adventures in cooking at G/F. Sat and Sun we'll wing it. And monday we are having breakfast at "the castle". How's that for a line up?? I am (We are!) so excited....

We will be there as well. Staying at the Poleynesian. We will arrive on the 15th Easter Sunday after just coming off a Carnival Cruise for 7days. We will only be there until the 19th. We have just booked July 13th to the 21st at our home resort Old Key West. This is a real shock for us as last year we spent 21 days in August. We still have our annual pass and I believe we really got our money's worth.

If you see a 1 year old and a 32 year old daddy wearing matching hawaiian shirts during Easter week, say hi to us, we're the Murphys.

We're staying at the ASMo Apr 19-27. We have ps Apr 21 for Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater and Apr 23 for Chef Mickey's.

Offsite 81, 83, 85, 86
All Star Movies spring 2001

I've been reading these boards for a couple of months and I just picked up on the Lime Green Ribbon thing.

It looks like there's a few of us visiting WDW at the same time - wear a Lime Green Ribbon so we can say Hi!

Offsite 81, 83, 85, 86
All Star Movies spring 2001

April 16th, staying at Hampton Inn South Gate
and getting up early on 17th and doing the
pre-check in thing at WL. We will be leaving
on the 21st. See Ya'll There!

I haven't done a thing. Still need to buy 2 way radios - film - underwater cameras. Oh, we did buy a huge duffle bag for the girls clothes. At least I have something to start with...lol So how are ya'll doing??

8 days and counting
look out Pooh here we come!

We'll be there 4/21 thru 5/6!!
Only 12 more days until we leave. We are actually driving down and staying at Ft. Wilderness so we will be leaving home on the 20th.

wdwfortwildernesslogo.gif

Last time posted here we were weeks away, now only one week to go. No, haven't started to pack although the luggage pulled out. I don't know where to start and am so excited! One thing I did was talk the family into a buffet dinner on Easter (never did that before) since we're leaving the day after. Don't think I'd have time to cook. See you at Chef Mickey's on the 16th for dinner! :D

We are all packed and ready to go (except, of course for my 15 year old daughter who refuses to let me pack for her but has not had the time to do it herself....) My husband is out buying the moleskin as I type!!!! I can not wait to be outside without a coat on!!!!!! 2 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!

that's super! I'll probably be packing sunday night instead of sleeping.....lol

"who'll we see the week after Easter 4/16-4/23"

A whole lot of folks, that's the fourth highest attendance week of the year behind 1)Christmas, 2)Week leading up to Easter, 3)Fourth of July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!