Whoohoo! 180 rezzies made - got it all!

rotlex

Is it summer yet?
Had to post. I made our 180 +10 rezzies this morning and was able to get EVERYTHING WE WANTED!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

We have an 11 day trip planned for this August with free dining on a bounce back. I made 10 rezzies including the ones I was worried about the most:

Hoop De Do for dinner
Lecellier for Dinner (BIG WHOOHOO ON THIS ONE).
Chef Mickey's for Dinner (Another BIG Whoohoo, LOL).

Got a bunch of other favorites of ours such as Boma, Tusker House, Coral Reef etc., but those first three were my big worries.

Got them all by phoning in, I just find it quicker and easier, and had one of the nicest CM's ever.

Now, everything is planned and set, it's just a matter of waiting!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

LOL, edit - just realized my subject said "180 rezzies made" instead of 180 day, LOL. I wish! (Guess you can't edit the subject eh)?

Looks like you got some great ressies! And Le Cellier at dinner .... almost unheard of! CONGRATS!:wizard:

Everyone have faith!!! I just booked mine as well and got everything I wanted TWICE!

I had everything ready for the exact times I wanted, hit CHECKOUT and poof* EVERYTHING was gone. I had 10 restaurants. Sooooooo I went back in and was able to get everything again for the exact times I wanted, with the exception of 25 minutes earlier than we wanted at Le Cellier. Here is my list;

Teppan Edo
Ohana
Mama Melrose
Olivias
Les Chefs de France
Le Cellier (!)
Yak and Yeti
Crystal Palace
Grand Floridian Cafe
Hoop Dee Doo Review

I am SO happy right now!!!! :)

EDIT: I just went back and got Le Cellier for the right time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter