Who's already planning for 2017 or 2018

I am in planning mode, well anticipating booking mode!
Room and tickets are my issue. I am not sure what to do. Notice my penny pinching.........Park tickets-I only get a 5 day park hopper. ....
Too many things...
Have you considered just getting a basic ticket, and only doing one park a day? I realize that older kids want to be flexible, but you could save enough money for one of your TS meals by getting the less expensive tickets. If that's not an option, I understand, but I also understand having your heart set on a nicer resort for your stay, and having enough time to really enjoy being at disney

you can always get the promos/deals applied when they become available. you just have to call in and ask they be applied to your account. we do that every time we go. Normally our price drops by about 1500-2k from initial booking about a year out, to final payoff time.

Does this also apply to if our reservations fall within the free dinning promo as well? We're looking at the possibility of a family trip the last week in August of 2018. Hoping that it will fall into the beginning of the free dining promo. Also doing a family reunion for a weekend in October of 2018 as well. Just not certain on the dates yet.

Holey Moley! I didn't think about that! Thank goodness DH only watches college football :crazy: I am guessing that it shouldn't affect the crowds at Disney much, but it may have an affect on people driving into and out of Orlando that weekend. The stadium is north of the international airport, which is north of WDW, so it may not affect traffic near the World. But I am just guessing, since I was not around last year when the Pro Bowl was in Orlando as well.
But that is the day we are leaving, so I may try to talk DH into extending. :rotfl2:

TEE HEE! I love your Disney thinking! It is a good enough excuse to add an additional day to me!:goodvibes

Have you considered just getting a basic ticket, and only doing one park a day? I realize that older kids want to be flexible, but you could save enough money for one of your TS meals by getting the less expensive tickets. If that's not an option, I understand, but I also understand having your heart set on a nicer resort for your stay, and having enough time to really enjoy being at disney

I second this one. I have had park hoppers before but on our last two trips we did without them and did not miss them. We would try to get to the park early in the day and then take a break and go to the resort or to another resort for dinner and then back to the same park. It worked for us! We feel we get more done during the day that way instead of having to spend time getting to and from the different parks.

Does this also apply to if our reservations fall within the free dinning promo as well? We're looking at the possibility of a family trip the last week in August of 2018. Hoping that it will fall into the beginning of the free dining promo. Also doing a family reunion for a weekend in October of 2018 as well. Just not certain on the dates yet.

I do not know about that. I have never gone during free dining promo. I know that the free dining rooms are the ones that typically run out fast. You should check out the free dining promo thread where people talk about their strategies to get it and wait for an announcement for their dates.

OK, so I talked to DS who had a great time when we went for the "Boys Weekend" in December of 2016, and he wanted to go again for another weekend this year, 2017. Veteran's Day Weekend fits into our plans without him losing any school time. I checked with my Magical Vacation Planner, and she came up with a great deal for the weekend. Pretty hard to pass up, so I booked the weekend for him and I. Now for the tough part. Trying to get this passed through the DW!!!! She wasn't too found of us being that far away from home. She doesn't want to go. Needs some time off from the Magic. Plus we're planning a big friends trip for the kids graduation in 2019. The good thing is that I can still cancel the trip and get a full refund. It's not going to be easy to get this one passed! :scared:

Sending you pixie dust that your trip is a go! Perhaps you can convince your wife by telling her how she will have some quiet days at home to herself (my hubby and I call these days our serenity days - where we each have a little bit of time, a few hours to a day or so where the kids are busy somewhere with the other spouse). So, you might be able to use that as a way to help her approve of your trip. Of course the other big thing is how much this trip will mean to you and your son and that years from now when he is older and can't get away for a trip with you, you both can remember this one.

Planning our BIG family (15 people, 10 adults, 2 kids six and four, 2 kids 3 and under) trip for Feb 11-17, 2018. Haven't figured out where to stay just yet, we want to stay on property and money isn't an issue. Family wants the deluxe dining plan while think we don't really need it as most of are snackers and usually only eat 2 meals a day. We are trying to make it where we can utilize my dad's military discount and save some money. Planning for 4 day park hopper and 1 day park to park at Universal.
I am open to any and all suggestions. I need some help!

Since you can use your dad's military discount, I would check into the entire family staying at the Shades of Green resort that is on property. It is only for people connected to the military and it is located by the Poly. You can check out the website for more information http://www.shadesofgreen.org/
I think there is also a thread here on the DIS where people share their experiences there.

I agree with you that the deluxe dining plan sounds like too much for your family. The regular dining plan sounds like it would work for you since with the kids you will be with you will probably be doing some character dining.

Thank you so much for the info!
I've never gone this route, we usually always wait to book and do the free dining in the fall.
Aiming towards Jan or Feb 2018 this time. A whole different trip for us, never been there during the winter.
I'm not familiar with the promos or what to expect so trying to study up!
Any word on the Pro Bowl (1/28/18)? Will that cause a lot of crowds? The prediction calendars aren't showing that but I don't know if they are maybe just not factoring it?

My last trip was in February. We had great weather, in the seventies early in the week and then a bit cooler later in the week. So we had on shorts some days and jeans and jackets on the other days, so just pack some of both. We ended up being there the week that lead into President's Day weekend. The crowds really became a huge issue on the starting on Thursday leading up to the Monday holiday. So, if you can try avoiding going during the weeks that connect to the holiday.

I am in planning mode, well anticipating booking mode!

There will be 5 of us going, August 2018. DH, myself and our 3 kids who will be 17, 14 and 12. I told DH we are celebrating him turning 50 that year too and he is cringing! I told him I am hoping for pixie dust. We got engaged at the Poly in 1999 and we went up to the desk to ask a question and the CM commented on my shiny new ring and I said I just got it, she answered my question and we walked away. So he really is turning 50 so I will make note of it and make him wear a friggin button, lol!!

Airfare, I will book in September or Jan/feb. I forget when jet blue releases for the summer (I know in July I will be booking for April when we go see my sister in Ft. Myers). So that should easily be paid off well before we go!

Food-don't do dining, not worth it for my family. I try to stay on top of food costs of places we like to frequent. Last time we went I said $40/meal for the 5 of us and I stayed with in budget except our 2 TS which I planned ahead of time. I don't buy soda at meals, we drink our water kept in the thermos containers. That alone can save $10-$15/meal. We buy the mugs and on pool days if my family wants to drink soda or Powerade all day...go for it! I bring breakfast-oatmeal, cereal, pop tarts, bagels, muffins. I have most of my food budget saved as I have upped the price I need per day (we last went in 2013 and my kids ate off the kids menu and were satisfied). So I am thinking between $55-60/meal or $120/day which does not include our 1-2 TS we will eat at. I have $1000 in free Disney gift cards and $550+ on the Disney visa which I am sure will be in the $600s before we go. My goal is $2000 in 'free' money and I have almost $100 on one site and $25 on another to cash out. That money also includes the mugs, snacks and the little crap we buy to take home.

Room and tickets are my issue. I am not sure what to do. Notice my penny pinching...weLL we stay at the Polynesian, lol! The last time I booked with the agency that gave us a free water park day and saved some $$$ on the room, well quite a bit more then any other discount I have ever had. I have $1000 in cash saved so far (Birthday, anniversary, Mother's Day, Christmas money, loose change between DH and I) which will get me ?? 2 nights+ but my goal is 10 nights. But I would love to stay DVC for the 2 showers and possibly cheaper price. The only issues are will we get a DVC room at the Poly on the dates we want and the fact that my DH likes clean towels daily. I could care less if my kids sleep on the sofa bed/pull out...after all DH and I are paying! Park tickets-I only get a 5 day park hopper. As much as I'd love to go to a park more often, I need my down days. My kids need their down days too since we leave our room by 7-7:15 in the am, return for a mid day break and then back at night. I don't think my kids will nap this trip! But my DH will so I can sit by the pool with them. I only do park day 2 days in a row and then I am toast!

So that is my planning, lol! Oh and my sister and her 2 kids are coming but only for 5-6 days as they have a dog, a rescue and it's a bit skittish with new people. My other sister lives in FL and we need to figure out what do do with her. We can add she and my BiL to my sisters room so they can enjoy the pool with us if need be. But my mother...not sure where she will be in over a year. She has dementia, the dementia that she forgets she has dementia, sundowns at night and can't recall yelling at us in the morning. She still lives at home, hates her caregiver who is there for about 4 hrs each day and has a love hate relationship with her 'boufriend'. We took her to FL in April to my sisters but she it getting more difficult behavior wise as well as ambulatory wise. I don't know if she will be in a nursing home or if my FL sister will want he really to come and she will take her and if she does, that is one too many people to add to my sisters room.

Too many things...

It sounds like your idea of meals and budgeting is similar to mine. Right now I plan to just pay out of pocket for our meals since like you we just eat a simple breakfast in our room. And this trip I anticipate us just eating mostly counter service meals and a few table service ones since my kids will be 21 and 15 at the time we go. They are more interested in hitting the rides and because of their ages we will not be doing character meals. Though we do enjoy experiencing the different atmospheres and meals that Disney offers. So, right now I am just trying to decide how many table service meals we actually do want to do. I plan to use the menus to get a good idea on what we would eat so I can compare the price of OOP to the dining plan easily.

It also sounds like your trip planning is going to be a bit complicated with the number of people coming and the health of your mother. If your mother does join you all at Disney, I would expect that she will want to stay at the resort for some of the time and then you and your sisters will need to plan to take turns staying with her so that each of you will have the chance to tour the parks.

That is an option but not for us. We enjoy park hopping. I dislike AK but my oldest wants to ride Everest and well I want to ride Kali so spending an entire day there is a waste of time and $$ for us. Hopefully we will be able to spend more time at the studios assuming toy story land will be complete or nearly complete. And it's not the kids for the flexibility it's the current 45 and 49 year old that need that, they just come for the ride, lol!

I am pretty much set on food money with all the free GC and the Disney visa money and that includes 1-2 TS.

We are on the every 5 year plan for Disney, if I went more frequently I'd stay at a value or mod but we don't. It's vacation after all so I enjoy it. We penny pinch by bringing breakfast, bottles of water to the park, my girls will eat the Mac and cheese cups for lunch a few days so it all works out in the end.

And now things changed as of yesterday. The current plan is a split stay between the BC and Poly and fingers crossed both in the DVC studios. And get this (the penny pincher in me) we have added a day and a park day.

Just keep saving, just keep saving....

Sending you pixie dust that your trip is a go! Perhaps you can convince your wife by telling her how she will have some quiet days at home to herself (my hubby and I call these days our serenity days - where we each have a little bit of time, a few hours to a day or so where the kids are busy somewhere with the other spouse). So, you might be able to use that as a way to help her approve of your trip. Of course the other big thing is how much this trip will mean to you and your son and that years from now when he is older and can't get away for a trip with you, you both can remember this one.

Thanks for the pixie dust. Unfortunately, I needed a few cases of it. My request was vetoed. And I have the number with the 2 to 1 vote in favor, but still go vetoed. My DS and I spend a lot of time together. He plays baseball for the HS and summer league, and I'm with him all the time. We usually go on some trip together every year. Last year was the first trip we did to Disney alone. We had such a blast. It was a great trip, and it was a special time just being there with just us. No worries about where to eat or what to see. It was a great laid back trip. I know it bothered my DW with us being so far away. I think she was afraid if something had happened. But than can happen anywhere at anytime. She's using the excuse that we're going on two big vacations this summer. But I was paying for the trip out of my pocket. And I did bring up how DS won't be living at home forever, and it's a special time to spend together. If we had a DD, and she wanted to ravel with her, I would let them go. So I still hung onto the reservation. Hoping some pixie dust will come my way for a change. Going to need a lot prays and luck to get this one overturned. pixiedust:

Well...I'm back with a possible 2018 trip. After our wonderful April spring break trip, we decided that our next trip would be April 2019, spring break again. My husband told me this afternoon that he has been thinking about going back sooner and asked about late next year, 2018, instead! After getting over the shock of hearing him say this (seriously, I was really shocked), I decided I had better start researching fall/Thanksgiving/Christmas times to see if it would be doable. Since he wants to go later in the year, and we are restricted by a school schedule, it will be one of these 3 weeks - 1st week of October, which is our fall break, the week of Thanksgiving, or the week before Christmas (coming back home on 22nd). I'm excited and nervous about this time period. The fall and holiday times interest me for the decorations but if these weeks look too crazy, I will probably tell him we need to wait for April 2019 as we previously planned...even though I really would like to go next year!

ETA - We've decided to wait until 2019 for our next trip - either spring break or Christmas. My husband really wants to wait until Star Wars land opens and I want him to be able to experience it! This means it will probably be a Christmas trip...but I'm not ruling out spring break just yet, lol.

Last edited:
Well...I'm back with a possible 2018 trip. After our wonderful April spring break trip, we decided that our next trip would be April 2019, spring break again. My husband told me this afternoon that he has been thinking about going back sooner and asked about late next year, 2018, instead! After getting over the shock of hearing him say this (seriously, I was really shocked), I decided I had better start researching fall/Thanksgiving/Christmas times to see if it would be doable. Since he wants to go later in the year, and we are restricted by a school schedule, it will be one of these 3 weeks - 1st week of October, which is our fall break, the week of Thanksgiving, or the week before Christmas (coming back home on 22nd). I'm excited and nervous about this time period. The fall and holiday times interest me for the decorations but if these weeks look too crazy, I will probably tell him we need to wait for April 2019 as we previously planned...even though I really would like to go next year!

Wow! Great news for you! I think that the first week of October would be a wonderful time to go! The weather should be really nice and I would think it would be one of the least crowded times to go to WDW.
I wish I could go so soon!

It sounds like your idea of meals and budgeting is similar to mine. Right now I plan to just pay out of pocket for our meals since like you we just eat a simple breakfast in our room. And this trip I anticipate us just eating mostly counter service meals and a few table service ones since my kids will be 21 and 15 at the time we go. They are more interested in hitting the rides and because of their ages we will not be doing character meals. Though we do enjoy experiencing the different atmospheres and meals that Disney offers. So, right now I am just trying to decide how many table service meals we actually do want to do. I plan to use the menus to get a good idea on what we would eat so I can compare the price of OOP to the dining plan easily.

It also sounds like your trip planning is going to be a bit complicated with the number of people coming and the health of your mother. If your mother does join you all at Disney, I would expect that she will want to stay at the resort for some of the time and then you and your sisters will need to plan to take turns staying with her so that each of you will have the chance to tour the parks.

I am budgeting $60/meal so $120/day for the 5 of us. We won't buy drinks while at the park and will just drink our water (I will buy, ship or have my FL sister bring water to us, a few cases and we have the thermos containers that keep the water cold in the summer).

I am thinking of 2-3 TS, the past few times we just did chef mickeys and WCC. We told the kids no to chef mickeys and they are bummed so I need to figure something else out...good thing I have over a year!

We will still do WCC, my DH loves that place and he, my son and my younger dad love ketchup!

I want to do HDDMR but my DH doesn't want to. He isn't into shows. The last time I went to it was in the 80s and he said, it will be similar food to WCC.

I know I want to eat at via Napoli for a few reasons-I think we can all easily eat the large pizza and mainly because my dairy allergic son can now eat cooked cheese and it would be so nice if by next year he could eat full fledged dairy...wishful thinking!

I also want to bring my kids to the 50s prime time. My older 2 ate there but they were nearly 2 and 4 and the youngest was growing in the tummy. But I don't like to eat at a park-feel like I am wasting my time. But (another but), my kids will be older (17, 14 & 12) and won't require a nap, well they may, its up to them, but we will still have down time in the afternoon from the park. So if we are staying at the BC, we can do an early lunch at the 50s and go back to rest right after, heck we can walk off lunch on the mile walk back...wait I can send DH in the boat with them and I can walk in peace and tranquility...and lots of sweat....alone!

Other then that lunch and dinner will be caseys, pecos bills, turkey legs, sunshine food court, etc....

When we went in 2013, I budgeted $40/meal for the 5 of us, 2-3 ate off the kids menu but that won't work this time, maybe some meals. We went over once and that was at cosmic rays when my girls wanted some orange slushy drink so I spent $50...ugh...and one snack cost us $50-MICKEY chocolate covered apples and blue slushies that my oldest dropped....yay money wasted.

My mom is not a given to come. If she does, it would be to fly down with us and then she would go with my sister back to her house. She couldn't walk the parks and would need a wheel chair. We take her with us to FL every April and this year I was surprised she was able to walk park if the seven mile bridge, but we walked slow. Andwe walked a little in key west-like a mile if that, and again it was slow and she sat while we walked to the beach/pier. Even though her memory is dwindling, I asked her the other day and she said she has been there enough and it used to be her favorite vacation spot (next conversation with her will be "go somewhere else, there are more things to see other then Disney"). She even said she'd sit in the room..um...no. By next year at this time I anticipate 24 hr care or at least day time care for her in her home.

I am budgeting $60/meal so $120/day for the 5 of us. We won't buy drinks while at the park and will just drink our water (I will buy, ship or have my FL sister bring water to us, a few cases and we have the thermos containers that keep the water cold in the summer).

I am thinking of 2-3 TS, the past few times we just did chef mickeys and WCC. We told the kids no to chef mickeys and they are bummed so I need to figure something else out...good thing I have over a year!

We will still do WCC, my DH loves that place and he, my son and my younger dad love ketchup!

WCC is a definite do on my list! We have never been and my son LOVES ketchup. My kids will love the corny jokes I think. It has been on my radar for the last few trips but we just never went due to the added time traveling over to the resort and then back to a park or our own resort. I think my husband would love WL if we ever went. It looks really amazing and relaxing at the same time.

I understand about having done CM and wanting to try something else. Maybe you could do one of the other few character meals with the fab five (Cape Mays or the new one with Minnie) or just skip them. As the kids get older that is the one nice thing, we can try out other restaurants, the Via N.

My mom is not a given to come. If she does, it would be to fly down with us and then she would go with my sister back to her house. She couldn't walk the parks and would need a wheel chair. We take her with us to FL every April and this year I was surprised she was able to walk park if the seven mile bridge, but we walked slow. Andwe walked a little in key west-like a mile if that, and again it was slow and she sat while we walked to the beach/pier. Even though her memory is dwindling, I asked her the other day and she said she has been there enough and it used to be her favorite vacation spot (next conversation with her will be "go somewhere else, there are more things to see other then Disney"). She even said she'd sit in the room..um...no. By next year at this time I anticipate 24 hr care or at least day time care for her in her home.

I can totally relate to the issue of your mother's health and not being able to walk far. My mother and mother-in-law are both at that stage of their lives. So, we have to plan things accordingly. Like last night we went to see fireworks but had to park and sit someplace where she did not have to walk far. We ended up with a lot of other elderly folks sitting around us, just on the edge of the big field.

I guess as far as planning goes, you will need to just wait and see what her needs and condition is. You can always add an extra person close to the trip as long as there is room for her in a room. :boat: Most likely, if she does tour the parks with you, she will not be riding any of the major rides that need FastPasses. I expect she will do more of the mild rides with you, unless I am totally reading her condition wrong and she is a hellcat ready to rock the roller coasters! :cool1:

WCC is a definite do on my list! We have never been and my son LOVES ketchup. My kids will love the corny jokes I think. It has been on my radar for the last few trips but we just never went due to the added time traveling over to the resort and then back to a park or our own resort. I think my husband would love WL if we ever went. It looks really amazing and relaxing at the same time.

I understand about having done CM and wanting to try something else. Maybe you could do one of the other few character meals with the fab five (Cape Mays or the new one with Minnie) or just skip them. As the kids get older that is the one nice thing, we can try out other restaurants, the Via N.

I can totally relate to the issue of your mother's health and not being able to walk far. My mother and mother-in-law are both at that stage of their lives. So, we have to plan things accordingly. Like last night we went to see fireworks but had to park and sit someplace where she did not have to walk far. We ended up with a lot of other elderly folks sitting around us, just on the edge of the big field.

I guess as far as planning goes, you will need to just wait and see what her needs and condition is. You can always add an extra person close to the trip as long as there is room for her in a room. :boat: Most likely, if she does tour the parks with you, she will not be riding any of the major rides that need FastPasses. I expect she will do more of the mild rides with you, unless I am totally reading her condition wrong and she is a hellcat ready to rock the roller coasters! :cool1:

We were talking Disney to the kids yesterday while we were hanging out in our white trash pool (the snap together kind but it works, I can swim/exercise and my kids and a friend are in there now while I am in the a/c-I was working....). So my kids complained because "first you took away Chef Mickeys and now you want to take away WCC." Um..yeah we want to not shell out the big bucks for what little you will eat. So now we need to figure that out, we will do one, not sure and it will be arrival night which means the transportation issue-bus to MK, boat to WL or walk/monorail to CR. I don't do character meals on park days (takes up too much time since we do a mid day rest, recoup and shower to put on clean, dry, clothes). I was thinking of doing the 50s prime time while we are at the BC since we will have to eat lunch and from there its an easy walk (HAHA in the summer) or boat ride back for our break but my oldest who is currently 16 is not a big time meat eater, and she isn't in love with ceasar salad so I am not sure she will eat that menu. But they want something fun, at least one thing fun....really??? the whole trip is FUN!!!

I am over a year out and I have the "should we or is this better." Current plan is the plane arrives at around 11 (current flights which I am sure will change a bit by next year), arrive at BC at about 1 (my oldest cringed...why so long), get settled, swim for a bit, hop on bus to MK, take boat/monorail/walk to either WL or CR. Return to BC, swim and go to bed.

I mentioned the memory maker/photopass to my dh and he said why do we need it the kids won't want to see characters. Um...yes they do. They were all in the car when that was mentioned! He isn't keen on it but I don't want to bring my dslr since I barely use it and would rather just have Disney take our pictures and hope for the best. I don't take printable fireworks pictures and that would be the only thing I would use it on, well I would take pictures of my kids but one less thing to bring to FL and one less huge thing to lug around the park! So that one I am working on, plus I told him my sister would be with us 3 park days and she can cough up some money towards it for her pictures.

As far as my mom, she won't be coming to a park and we wouldn't let her sit in a room. My FL sister most likely wouldn't go to a park (if she did and my mom came we would take her in a w/c which she would complain about). My other sister (who lives in CT like me) will be coming to the park with us.

But that is still a year out and dementia can deteriorate rapidly as I have seen thru working (I am a nurse) and seen with my mother. Some days she can walk, some days she can't. Days she can, she forgets that she couldn't, days she can't she blames something as to why she can't walk or says it is something new.

And she would be the first one to puke on a ride! She hates rollercoasters but used to love big thunder, not sure how?! She would never do Splash mountain and only went on Space mtn, once in DL. She did love Soarin' the last time she rode it (2005) but wouldn't go on test track. If she did come she would either fly down with me or my other sister and the same with the return but who knows what will happen in a year.

Is it too early to plan for 2020! My niece has requested WDW for a family trip for her Sweet 16. We'll probably go last week of May or first week of June. Hope all the new HS stuff is open to make it more worthwhile.

Just about firming up our October trip this year, except for FP because I have to wait until August for them, and I'm planning our next year's Christmas week trip. Already have an idea where we'll be staying between WL, BWV, AKV and possibly CBR. Big trip next year with Anniversary and 60th B'day! Almost 2 weeks! Boy, it's times like these DVC ownership really does help and I've never regretted it to this day :sad2:although the worst time of year is when DVC dues are due. :faint:

Last edited:
I am over a year out and I have the "should we or is this better." Current plan is the plane arrives at around 11 (current flights which I am sure will change a bit by next year), arrive at BC at about 1 (my oldest cringed...why so long), get settled, swim for a bit, hop on bus to MK, take boat/monorail/walk to either WL or CR. Return to BC, swim and go to bed.
Sounds like a good plan for travel day.

But they want something fun, at least one thing fun....really??? the whole trip is FUN!!!
So true!

I never stop planning :rolleyes1
This is me, exactly!

Is it too early to plan for 2020! My niece has requested WDW for a family trip for her Sweet 16. We'll probably go last week of May or first week of June. Hope all the new HS stuff is open to make it more worthwhile.

It is never to early to start planning. I start my planning at the end of my last trip. So, for me, I have been planning my next trip to WDW since February 2014! I am hoping for summer 2018 but it might be delayed further. But I am still here on the DIS regularly dreaming and planning away with all the other Disney obsessed people! :disrocks:

I agree with mdsouth. While there will be some changes between now and then, and some of them big, it's not to early too check books out of the library, and have your niece select 5 "Must Do's" for each park. It is also not too early to start saving!
However, since Magic Kingdom will have it's 50th Anniversary in 2021, you should expect to see some construction in progress.

I agree with mdsouth. While there will be some changes between now and then, and some of them big, it's not to early too check books out of the library, and have your niece select 5 "Must Do's" for each park.
I just bought a hidden Mickey book for my DD's for the plane ride next year (I should slap myself, because I'll need two). When my mom found out, she asked for one for her birthday this year!

It is also not too early to start saving!
YES! THIS! I gave each of my girls piggybanks at Christmas last year (when we told them that we cancelled the surprise 2016 trip to go to WDW next year) and told them to save for spending money. It's amazing to see how much they already have!

I never stop planning :rolleyes1
Nope. I have a couple of spreadsheets to help me keep track of dates (ADR's, checking for the MVMCP dates, FP+ reservations) and another with a tentative schedule. We are down to 11 people on the next trip, so I'm trying to prepare for the hectic messes of those dates...WAY ahead of time. :rotfl:

Ok, what do you all think is better for an Adult Only Vacation?

Boardwalk or Beach Club? Which would you pick and WHY? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!