Who's booking for 2021?

We’re booked for Xmas Danube Cruise. I’m trying to choose between moving it to next Dec or changing to Xmas in Wyoming. You can only change once so it’s difficult. I think I’m leaning for something domestic and nowhere crowded.

We just booked the December 26th Winter in Wyoming departure. It was killing me not having anything for this year. Our March 21 South Africa trip was canceled, we had already canceled a cruise and our two on our own trips as well. It's a new reservation so we have the new cancellation policies both with ABD and the airlines so the risk is low. I feel better having something, anything planned 🙂

We are probably going to move our Sept. 2020 Rhine cruise booking to a Sept 2021 Canadian Rockies since ABD will allow me to move my deposit one more time. I'm having my TA check if there are early booking discounts still available for the trip because if there are I may just make a new booking and cancel the old one since the deposit I would be losing/transferring is less than the early booking discount. Plus a new booking would fall under the current cancellation policy of refundable deposit until PIF.

My trip to Japan for this July has been canceled. I just booked the Japan trip for July 4th to the July 13th 2021. I was actually able to get the early booking discount, so that was a pleasant surprise. I wanted to arrive on the 3rd but there are not rooms available through ABD right now, maybe one will be available later. I am hoping to book Tokyo Disney at the end of the tour fingers crossed that will come through. Booking for that won't be available until January. I am happy I rebooked. I really want to see Japan and Tokyo Disney. Here's hoping everything will work out for next year.

Our July Peru trip cancelled yesterday so we rebooked for May 2021! We also have an Egypt ABD for February 2021 booked but went ahead and booked a March 2022 “just in case” Covid still wreaking havoc on travel in February!!!

I am hoping to book Tokyo Disney at the end of the tour fingers crossed that will come through. Booking for that won't be available until January. I am happy I rebooked. I really want to see Japan and Tokyo Disney. Here's hoping everything will work out for next year.
Have you booked Tokyo Disney (TDR) add-on Thru AbD or are you looking to book it on your own? While it can be a bit more expensive, we booked TDR Add-on thru AbD and were very happy with the experience and all that came with it. Plus, we knew sooner than 6 months ahead that we for sure had a booking to go. If you really want TDR, might want fo consider booking thru AbD until the direct TDR reservation system opens up.

Have you booked Tokyo Disney (TDR) add-on Thru AbD or are you looking to book it on your own? While it can be a bit more expensive, we booked TDR Add-on thru AbD and were very happy with the experience and all that came with it. Plus, we knew sooner than 6 months ahead that we for sure had a booking to go. If you really want TDR, might want fo consider booking thru AbD until the direct TDR reservation system opens up.
Yes, I am booking through ABD, but reservations for Tokyo Disney are not available until January. But I understand that there are only so many spots available. Of course I may have misunderstood.

Yes, I am booking through ABD, but reservations for Tokyo Disney are not available until January. But I understand that there are only so many spots available. Of course I may have misunderstood.
We booked the add-on through ABD and really appreciated the additional FPs and not having to go and pick up our tickets when we got to the hotel. I think moving the hotel stay to the Mira Costa was a great move for ABD as the Disneyland Hotel was showing its age a bit (it was totally fine for us, but I believe the Mira Costa is nicer). The Japan ABD is our favorite and one that we would consider doing again at some point.

We booked the add-on through ABD and really appreciated the additional FPs and not having to go and pick up our tickets when we got to the hotel. I think moving the hotel stay to the Mira Costa was a great move for ABD as the Disneyland Hotel was showing its age a bit (it was totally fine for us, but I believe the Mira Costa is nicer). The Japan ABD is our favorite and one that we would consider doing again at some point.
I am looking forward to going to Tokyo Disney. I have been to all of the other parks except Tokyo.

We booked the Japan ABD parks add-on, too. The biggest negative for us (other than the price, LOL) was the Disneyland Hotel and the buffet breakfast (which was pretty bleak IMO). I would have *much* preferred to be at the Mira Costa. That is a huge upgrade on this part of the trip, and I probably wouldn't have balked at the price so much. But I totally agree that it was really nice to not have to go pick up our tickets and to have the extra FPs. Those were well worth it to us and we made great use of them especially with Soaring opening a few days before we got there. I also loved our private transfers to the airport in a SUV that had lounge chairs in the back that reclined. I fell asleep for a few minutes, which I never do in a car. DH and DS had different flights than us so we needed separate transfers, which helped with the "cost" factor. I have done ABD's where I felt the value wasn't there (I'm looking at you DCL Baltics add-on), and I expected this one to fall in that category, but I actually didn't feel that way. It's one of those things that might not make sense on paper but felt different in reality.

My guess is it will be busier than normal b/c of Olympics. I booked Italy ABD for May but if that for some reason is looking dim due to COVID, we are going to to do Tokyo on our own in May but definately want the parks too!

My guess is it will be busier than normal b/c of Olympics. I booked Italy ABD for May but if that for some reason is looking dim due to COVID, we are going to to do Tokyo on our own in May but definately want the parks too!
The hotels for Tokyo Disney don't open for reservations as far in advance as they do here in the US. I think you can only book 6 months in advance

I doubt I will book anything with anyone until a vaccine is in place. I'd never travel without my flu shot, and I don't intend to travel without my COVID-19 shot.

Why do I always nod in agreement with your posts?

Bay Lake Tower? My home DVC resort.
Yes, it turns out the post was from a newbie and was in the wrong forum. I reported it as needing to be moved to the DVC forum, and they moved the post I quoted, but not my post. Maybe I should just delete the contents? Don't know that it matters at this point. :-)

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts