Who's going soon?

We were going to stay one day at BRV in Jan, but we were able to move the whole thing to AKL.
This past January or January 2021? We were at WL this past January and I'm kicking myself for not booking it for 2021 when I had the chance :( AKL is gorgeous and super relaxing though!

This past January or January 2021? We were at WL this past January and I'm kicking myself for not booking it for 2021 when I had the chance :( AKL is gorgeous and super relaxing though!
Jan 2021. I think that will be our last trip till 2022. I've taken two if not three trips up till now. But I think I need a little break. But I know the whole time I'll be longing for the time I will be able to get back to the House of the Mouse.

I know. I feel like I've never been more excited. It's all I want to talk about.

I feel the same way. I'm going over every single detail to make the most of the trip. It's all I want to talk about. Split stay, 1 night at YC, 3 nts at CR, 3nts BWV. Im so excited

I feel the same way. I'm going over every single detail to make the most of the trip. It's all I want to talk about. Split stay, 1 night at YC, 3 nts at CR, 3nts BWV. Im so excited
I'm doing a split stay too! 4 nights and Riviera and 4 nights at Contemporary. Then stopping at Hilton Head on the drive home. I've seen a lot of people saying they are doing split stays.

I'm doing a split stay too! 4 nights and Riviera and 4 nights at Contemporary. Then stopping at Hilton Head on the drive home. I've seen a lot of people saying they are doing split stays.

A stop at Hilton head sounds awesome. I went to disneys Hilton head many years ago and loved it. It was beautiful and so relaxing. Have a great trip!

SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN MYSELF. We're staying YC which is brand new to us, looking forward to swimming at SAB, ice cream at B&C, walking to DHS and Epcot, and trying out the new Skyliner! We leave a week from Monday for 5 nights :)

Ill be at YC too but only for one night. I changed it from OKW bc i didnt realize OKW was soooo big and had no indoor qs. Kinda wish i was there longer to enjoy the skyliner but the price is pretty hefty. Then I leave there and go to Contemporary (which I won in a sweepstakes) then off to BWV which I got thru Davids. Its my first time using Davids so we'll see how that goes. I hope you have an amazing time!!!

I changed it from OKW bc i didnt realize OKW was soooo big and had no indoor qs
Yeah, other than size the now qs is a bit of a no-go for us. We prefer SSR over OKW because they do have a qs and I actually think it's pretty close to the best resort qs on property!
Then I leave there and go to Contemporary (which I won in a sweepstakes
Wow nice prize!

Yeah, other than size the now qs is a bit of a no-go for us. We prefer SSR over OKW because they do have a qs and I actually think it's pretty close to the best resort qs on property!

Wow nice prize!

I looked at SSR and considered it but i really loved the look of YC. Yeah I won the Win With Ziploc Sweepstakes. I swear I almost had a heart attack when they called. It was of the best days ever! Won the entire trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter