Who's going soon?

SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN MYSELF. We're staying YC which is brand new to us, looking forward to swimming at SAB, ice cream at B&C, walking to DHS and Epcot, and trying out the new Skyliner! We leave a week from Monday for 5 nights :)
The YC is one of our favorites. Can’t beat SAB and ice cream at B&C 😛

Jan 2021. I think that will be our last trip till 2022. I've taken two if not three trips up till now. But I think I need a little break. But I know the whole time I'll be longing for the time I will be able to get back to the House of the Mouse.
Well then January has to be awesome!
We'll be there in February for my 50th 🎂 I went 8x last year and I would have gone more if possible lol! We also went January of this year and July would have been our 4th trip of this year plus a Disney cruise if it wasn't for.....2020 :(
I looked at SSR and considered it but i really loved the look of YC. Yeah I won the Win With Ziploc Sweepstakes. I swear I almost had a heart attack when they called. It was of the best days ever! Won the entire trip!
Oh there's really not anything to compare between YC and SSR! It is nice to walk to DS from SSR but walking to 2 parks from YC, plus SAB, and the feel of the boardwalk area at night don't beat SSR. You'll love it! And I would probably not believe them if they called to tell me I'd won that trip lol!
I will be there Sept 20th celebrating my birthday!! :cake:pixiedust: Staying at the Boardwalk Villas.
Yay! We're celebrating DH birthday on the 23rd :goodvibes Having dinner with friends at one of our faves Il Mulino after some time in Epcot. What are your bday plans?

Well then January has to be awesome!
We'll be there in February for my 50th 🎂 I went 8x last year and I would have gone more if possible lol! We also went January of this year and July would have been our 4th trip of this year plus a Disney cruise if it wasn't for.....2020 :(

Oh there's really not anything to compare between YC and SSR! It is nice to walk to DS from SSR but walking to 2 parks from YC, plus SAB, and the feel of the boardwalk area at night don't beat SSR. You'll love it! And I would probably not believe them if they called to tell me I'd won that trip lol!

Yay! We're celebrating DH birthday on the 23rd :goodvibes Having dinner with friends at one of our faves Il Mulino after some time in Epcot. What are your bday plans?
We are flying in on my birthday and will be there before noon. Going to Epcot to enjoy the day and having dinner at Le Cellier. :banana:

30 days till we check in! This was a march trip moved to april moved to Sept! Sept 28th-Oct4th , resort has changed so many times its not even funny... but we are set now with Poly studio. so need to be there and just take it all in. Hubby and I first trip without the kids since our 1997 honeymoon in WDW. We have been going yearly, sometimes 2x a year since 1997 and this will be a first trip just us again! Been a rough ride since March and kinda even before here for us.

30 days till we check in! This was a march trip moved to april moved to Sept! Sept 28th-Oct4th , resort has changed so many times its not even funny... but we are set now with Poly studio. so need to be there and just take it all in. Hubby and I first trip without the kids since our 1997 honeymoon in WDW. We have been going yearly, sometimes 2x a year since 1997 and this will be a first trip just us again! Been a rough ride since March and kinda even before here for us.
You arrive the day at after we leave :) We started doing adults only trips a few years ago and now 90% of our trips are without the kids! Hope yours is great!

I feel ya. Lots of date changes, hotel changes, dining changes and fastpass changes. Planning a trip for this year has brought a lot of changes. I think that's why I'm so excited that it's finally happening.

I feel ya. Lots of date changes, hotel changes, dining changes and fastpass changes. Planning a trip for this year has brought a lot of changes. I think that's why I'm so excited that it's finally happening.
been hanging onto it so tightly that Im not giving up!! We have been dreaming of getting back as a couple now that both boys are either in college or as of now oldest graduated in May. He also just had an unexpected emergency surgery and is recovering. Its been so crazy and scary! I start back to work next week but still taking the time off for our trip. 29 days......

been hanging onto it so tightly that Im not giving up!! We have been dreaming of getting back as a couple now that both boys are either in college or as of now oldest graduated in May. He also just had an unexpected emergency surgery and is recovering. Its been so crazy and scary! I start back to work next week but still taking the time off for our trip. 29 days......

Prayers for a swift recovery for your son, and hope the time goes by fast so you can get to your awesome trip! :)

Prayers for a swift recovery for your son, and hope the time goes by fast so you can get to your awesome trip! :)
thank you! It has been a wild ride. Not being allowed in due to Covid was the killer for parents of a young adult going through a scary time. He's home now and recovering well!

We are going mid October...
I remember planning the trip when our trip got cut short in March... I knew we did not want to travel in hot months so we settled on October and we would finally be able to go to MNSCHP :(
I cant believe its next month.
I guess I need to get on planning my March21 trip
It's really a strange thought that we were the last people to stay in our room at ASM in March.

We leave in 6 days! We're very excited but also realistic in that we know this will be different from other trips. I normally like to plan everything ahead of time but now we're flying by the seat of our pants (masks). I'm looking forward to seeing what that's like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!