Who's going to be the first at AKV?

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
With a little over a month left before the booking race can begin i'm wondering who is going to be the first to stay at AKV this September.

I am sooooooooooo looking forward to hearing the trip report and seeing the pictures of the pool, real rooms and views from the all the views from value to savanna.

note to dvcers take lots of pics please.

ok - so - who's gonna be first?

I suspect it will be open prior to 1 Sept for cash reservations.

Since the only villas available this year will be the converted rooms in the present AKL, the pool and views are those already available at the resort.

It will be nice to have photos of the actual accommodations and furnishings this fall. The new DVC building (Kidani) won't open for some time now (about 2 years) when the new pool, restaurants and new views will be available to members.

Stay tuned! :)

I've already got a trip reserved 9/7-9/13. Right now I'm scheduled for BCV, but I'm going to try for 9/7 at AKV. Anyone else or sooner?

Hopefully we will both be there! I am booked at VWL 9/9 - 9/14 and hoping to get into AKV for those days!

Yay! LFrom the lack of responses, it looks like I might not be shut out. Unfortunately, on the first booking day, we're going to be on vacation, so I won't be able to call until 6/11. I'm really hoping a studio will still be available.

Simba's mom, I was thinking the same thing! It looks like we are the only ones so far! I can't wait to see it!

I am going Sept. 26-30. I own at AKV so I will be on the phone first thing in the morning on May 16. I don't think it will be that hard to get.

I'm booked at Saratoga 8/31 for 5 nights. I'll probably stay there the first night, then move to AKV on 9/1 if I can get it on 5/16.

Since the only villas available this year will be the converted rooms in the present AKL, the pool and views are those already available at the resort.

It will be nice to have photos of the actual accommodations and furnishings this fall. The new DVC building (Kidani) won't open for some time now (about 2 years) when the new pool, restaurants and new views will be available to members.

Stay tuned! :)

oh really? i didn't realize this - i thought part of the new building was going to open in Sept. oh well - a little disappointing then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter