Whose guide is Gib Mccain?

THESCHULTZFIVE

DIS Veteran<br><font color=00cc00>I'm really nuts
Someone here referred me to him, but I deleted the message and I can't remember who it was. Or for anyone else who used him, I just need his phone #. It dosen't seem to be on anything I have. TIA

Can't you just call the DVC office and ask for him? Thats how I got a hold of my guide the first time....
Brownie

I actually wanted to give his number to someone else. I guess she could call and ask for his direct line, but I just figured someone here might have it.

Looking at a copy of the Clubhouse Newsletter, it's saying to call (407) 827-6977 to get in contact with Gib; not 100% sure if that's his direct line or not though (but I *think* it is)

THESCHULTZFIVE said:
Someone here referred me to him, but I deleted the message and I can't remember who it was. Or for anyone else who used him, I just need his phone #. It dosen't seem to be on anything I have. TIA

he is our guide but sorry I wasn't the one who referred him . lovely man :thumbsup2

jdyer said:
Looking at a copy of the Clubhouse Newsletter, it's saying to call (407) 827-6977 to get in contact with Gib; not 100% sure if that's his direct line or not though (but I *think* it is)
Thank You

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!