Whoville again next year?

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
Do you think that IOA will have the Grinch and Whoville again this coming Christmas season? My daughter wants to go back again to see him and Whoville once more.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it will be back next year. It's supposed to go three years at least.

Thanks! That's great news cause my 4 year old loves the Grinch and the movie. It was the highlight of our vacation seeing him, although, we couldn't get near him for a picture.

FYI...we just got back from Toys R Us and they had all their Grinch stuff at steep discounts especially the decorations like the stockings and ornaments etc... ;)

Does this mean we are closer to a permanent Grinch ride?

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Yes, and we're selling the home version. Here's the scoop... open your freezer....carefully, and I emphasize careful, remove a solidly frozen ice cube. Now, proceed outside to the front of your home. Carefully, yes carefully, place the ice cube on a long solid surface, such as your driveway. It is not recommended that you use a public throughfare, such as a street.

Now, this part is critical. There are personal safety issues. Carefully, ever so carefully, sit on the ice cube. After properly positioning yourself, keeping your hands and arms inside the envelope presented by the cube, push yourself off in a rapid, forward direction. Of course, prior to doing this, make sure that your forward path is clear and that you will not be subject to a sudden and unexpected stop.

Some riders may find it necessary to replace the cube between rides, yet others may find it necessary to use more than one cube.

Thank you for enjoying the home version of Mt. Crumpitt.

Okay, I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist, it was there, and I just had to....

I bet those with iced driveways can do their own version of Mt. Crumpit! :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

You would think they would bring it back to coincide with the release of the movie on home video and dvd.

Loved Grinchmas and Whoville Whobilation! This is great news! Where can I get this Mt Crumpit home version?? ;)

jessica5.gif

my husband thinks they will re-release it next Christmas...he's convinced of that!

I was thinking video too.

Molokai Gram, ahh, but the disclaimer. Some people may need more than one cube. That covers the issue of someone's size (not saying that is an issue) or location (I am saying that is an issue). Rest assured if you get ENOUGH ice cubes, it will work. Qualifying enough being the issue. You might need one massive, commercial size cube.

You forgot the most important part!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Now, this part is critical. There are personal safety issues. Carefully, ever so carefully, sit on the ice cube. After properly positioning yourself, keeping your hands and arms inside the envelope presented by the cube, push yourself off in a rapid, forward direction. Of course, prior to doing this, make sure that your forward path is clear and that you will not be subject to a sudden and unexpected stop.

[/quote]

While riding the home version of the ride, keep hand and arms in the cube at all times. No hats glasses or other loose articles. And Please, No Eating, Drinking, Smoking, Flash Photography, or Video Taping while on the ride.

Oh and SMILE!

If so, I am Doomed!

Disney, USF, IOA, BGT, SW weekly since 1997
Quarterly since birth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter