Whuddleworld

Tamz

wdwtamz
Hey everybody i just wanted to tell you about this new online game it's kinda like VMK safe and friendly for all ages....not everything is fully opened yet....most of the shops and clubs are closed so plz be patiant!

if you would like to play it plz post your username (mine is Izzy) so we can all be friends. link: www.whuddleworld.com

i play i started friday i am marcm on it

tamz how do u get your citenship up

what are they like Care Bears? :confused3 doesn't look too interesting to me.. all i did was click the link you put up and i made my descision not to ever go there again.. looks like a combinatinion of care bears and neopets.. sorry to all who like it but just doesn't look like my thing

To me this game is stupid, its looks cool but registration You have to get your parents to sign something and I hate that.

Whenever i put my name and password it goes back to login page

LOL i am sorry but it made me laugh when clicked your link. they are so cute! :love: but what i don't get is what it is. is it like VMK, like ou can create a 'whuddle' and dress it up and move around 'whuddleworld'?

marcm said:
tamz how do u get your citenship up
this is ways to earn whuddlebeans and get your citenship up

1. Log into Whuddkeworkd daily.
2. donate special items like the whuddle wafer
3. exploring whuddleworld
4. participating in daily trivia quiz and blah blah blah boards
5. taking weekly polls
6. participating special contest like the quest we jus thad
7. getting articles and drawings published in the whuddleworld news

What ever, I signed up, now it says returning citisens click here. Now what?

PopStar said:
LOL i am sorry but it made me laugh when clicked your link. they are so cute! :love: but what i don't get is what it is. is it like VMK, like ou can create a 'whuddle' and dress it up and move around 'whuddleworld'?
like extreme build-a-bear but with more fluffy crap? :lmao: :rotfl2: LOL i'm sorry but "Whuddleworld" seems so pointless and looks like something my 9 year old cousin would be into (but then quickly lose interest in it as many 9 year olds do)

CapEldano2 said:
like extreme build-a-bear but with more fluffy crap? :lmao: :rotfl2: LOL i'm sorry but "Whuddleworld" seems so pointless and looks like something my 9 year old cousin would be into (but then quickly lose interest in it as many 9 year olds do)
the game is not as awesome as vmk, no online game is but a nice change or something to do when you can't play vmk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter