Whuddleworld

where does it say i want to be i want to be friends i want t0oo ask some ppl but it hard to ind botton and where is the quests?

HeDiedxILive said:
Could someone explain the tokens?

Right before the bazaar opens tokens are given out in WW You need this token to enter the bazaar. The last few days the bazaar has been in the grass on the Whuddleworld map. Hope this helps :)

Tamz said:
Right before the bazaar opens tokens are given out in WW You need this token to enter the bazaar. The last few days the bazaar has been in the grass on the Whuddleworld map. Hope this helps :)

LOL it sort of does. I'm not sure what the Bazaar is. It's at a certain time I assume?

HeDiedxILive said:
I have so many questions :lmao:

How do you earn whuddle beans?

Here is what I did........
1. Answer post everyday
2. did the quest quiz and passed ( they will have new quests coming up)
3. sell the Whuddle wafer
4. answer trivia
5. I bought some DD.
Hope this helps you

i joined couple days ago my name is GxBarbie
the test thing is really hard it took me a long time.

what do you have to do to get the bronze star? the quiz, what else? if the bank quiz can someone help me with that?

SnowyJingleBells said:
what do you have to do to get the bronze star? the quiz, what else? if the bank quiz can someone help me with that?
it took me from July 9 till yesterday to earn my bronze star level and doing all these things Here is what I did........
1. Answer post everyday
2. did the quest quiz and passed ( they will have new quests coming up)
3. sell the Whuddle wafer
4. answer trivia
5. I bought some DD.

yay! i bought some DD yay! lol :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

btw, if Pixiedrama asked to be your friend, accept, bc that is me! :sunny:

PopStar said:
yay! i bought some DD yay! lol :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

btw, if Pixiedrama asked to be your friend, accept, bc that is me! :sunny:
woot!! Look out bazaar pixiedrama has DD :)

SYSTEM
ATTENTION: Our network provider will be down for up to 30 minutes between 2am and 4am CDT on Saturday morning and Sunday morning. You will likely be unable to access WhuddleWorld at all for short periods doing those two time frames.

i got this message when i logged on today. do you think they are opening more shops, getting some new things at the bazzar or making a new quest?
just a thought

Hey Izzy! I'm Tink09 on WhuddleWorld! I've been playing for quite some time on there. Hopefully we can all be friends!
-Tink :)

I'm DisSailorFan on Whuddleworld, I can't find the token at Violet's Salon! >_<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!