Whuddleworld

Hey Tink you are on my friends list :)

DisSailorFan Tokens are found throughout Whuddleworld. On the Whuddleworld map and Whuddleville, it is all random. Also when you find a token soon after the Bazaar will open. Hope this helps.

jmdude said:
how do i get beans and where are the quests
Quest is over for now.
How to earn Whuddlebeans.... :)
1 Logged in everyday
2 ansered trivia
3 do the quest quiz ( when avaible)
4 donate wafer
5 answered posts
6 bought DD (dazzledabs)

how do you get past the quiz you get a free book thing i can not get past last 1

jmdude said:
how do you beat bank quiz i am now a citizin

What banking services can you access with a WBATM card?

Vaults
WBATM (Whuddlebean Automatic Teller Machine)
All of the above
None of the above

Who should you share your WBATM PIN with?

Only my closest friends
Anyone on my Friend's List
WhuddleWorld Elders
No One!

How do your request a new PIN?

Ask on the BBB Boards
Ask an Elder
Talk to Mr. Ruptcy
You can't request a new pin

What types of items can you store in your vault?

Only clothing and accessories
Jewelry and other valuables
Important Papers
Items packed in boxes or containers

how to i join the pencil place i get appacaioton or what ever i do not know how you fill it out

jmdude said:
how to i join the pencil place i get appacaioton or what ever i do not know how you fill it out
WWC is closed till next week they are going through articles submitted so they can pout out the first news paper.

PopStar said:
yay! i bought some DD yay! lol :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

btw, if Pixiedrama asked to be your friend, accept, bc that is me! :sunny:

I think they are trying to scam, you knoiw in a little while you are going to leave whuddleworld bc of no moving or interactign with other whuddles. so i think you just lost your money.

Hey would you guys search Bdog she is my sis and she wants some friends so if any of you would be kind

sorry for double posting :stitch: if anyone needs help with orientation quiz or banking quiz PM me and i can help bc i just completed both of them :stitch:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter