Why am I no longer getting email notifications?

jenseib

Mommy to Claire
I see the boards have been back up for a bit and i see some of the threads I follow have since had responses but I have not gotten any email notifications yet. Is there an issue with that feature now? I doubled checked and it is still turned on.

That's exactly the question I came here to ask. I see my subscribed threads marked, but I haven't gotten a single email notification since the board came back up last night.

Fingers crossed they just haven't turned that back on yet??????

Check your junk mail, oddly enough that is where I found mine this morning...

Only threads I have replied to since the new board has come up are getting email notifications and yes they went to the junk folder. None of the many other threads I was subscribed to are giving me email notifications. Such a major pain to now try to keep track of things.

Janet looks like you lost your avatar too. Mine stayed but I see so many people have lost theirs. I am going to slowly get this figured out, but I am not feeling like taking hours today to do so.

Only threads I have replied to since the new board has come up are getting email notifications and yes they went to the junk folder. None of the many other threads I was subscribed to are giving me email notifications. Such a major pain to now try to keep track of things.

This may be because the threads pulled over from previously are still indexing. It was noted that process will take a couple of days due to the millions of threads. Hopefully that will solve the issue.

That's weird that so many people aren't getting e-mail notifications when I'm now all of a sudden getting them when I haven't for at least a year and a half, even though I've always had it set up to receive them. Mine were in my junk folder.

This may be because the threads pulled over from previously are still indexing. It was noted that process will take a couple of days due to the millions of threads. Hopefully that will solve the issue.

Let's hope that is why. I sure don't want to go hunt down every thread I have ever subscribed too in hopes of getting an email notification.

I found when you add a new thread you can check to get e-mail notification, but I do not want to unwatch then watch each tread I watch before. The notifications are not in my junk mail. I am hoping it will clear itself up, or the watched thread page will add a edit at the bottom like the all broad did.

I just got an email for a thread that I'm subscribed to but haven't posted in since the new software went live. But I did notice last night that I hadn't gotten any that I should have before that.

Where can you find if you have your email listed? I've looked everywhere it seems, preferences, options. where is it? I'm not getting them but I might not have them turned on because I'm not getting them on new posts either.? Thanks

Where can you find if you have your email listed? I've looked everywhere it seems, preferences, options. where is it? I'm not getting them but I might not have them turned on because I'm not getting them on new posts either.? Thanks

Hover over your username on the upper right, then select Contact Details. Took me a while myself...

Hover over your username on the upper right, then select Contact Details. Took me a while myself...
Thanks! My email notification are turned on but I'm still not getting them. And they're not going in my junk either. Oh well I'll give it a few days hopefully it will all work itself out.

I'm not getting any emails. After I read thru this thread, I was hoping that I would find something in my Junk Mail......but no. I really relied on the email updates. It was a big timesaver for me. I'm not very happy with this "update" that was done.

I'm also no longer receiving any DISboards subscribed thread emails since conversion and my email notification is still turned on. I did check the Verizon server and there aren't any emails in the JUNK folder. I wonder if they'll eventually all come in by the hundreds?:badpc:

I am not receiving any email notifications when I receive a PM or a response to a PM, and there is nothing in my email spam box. Any ideas?

I was subscribed to a bunch of threads before the conversion and have subscribed (with email notification) to a bunch since the conversion. Yet I have not seen a single notification yet. Not one. Not in my "junk mail" folder either.
I checked and have the correct email loaded.

I also agree that it's nuts to have to "unwatch" a thread then watch it again if I want to select email notification.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter