Why are all the value resorts unavailable Feb-May 2019?

arielou

Earning My Ears
Edited: per wdw agent they are blocked out for special events.

There is no way they are all booked up. Especially during Feb. I’m annoyed this might be some ploy to book a moderate resort, which isn’t going to happen. We will just stay off site again. Since I’m now disabled, I was really hoping to stay on site but we go 10-14 days so value resorts are only in our budget.

Last edited:
I just pulled up dates in February and all 5 value resorts were available. You have the option to call also.

I just pulled up dates in February and all 5 value resorts were available. You have the option to call also.

I did call. They were not coming up for the Disney agent either. She said sometimes they are pulled due to special events and making sure they have the allotted rooms for those.

There are lots of cheer and dance competitions that take place during this time. They stay at the value resorts, so they are typically blocked for these groups.

Because WDW does not want your money.

Yes, I too am amazed... but that's sort of what all this says. Website crippled, can't take money. Again.

WDW - please? Get a BUSINESS Website? Look at how much money you are loosing :(. Please, if you can't handle this? Let Amazon Web Services fix your problem....

The weekends are blocked out for cheer and dance events. If you book just weekdays you will probably see availability. After a certain deadline for the cheer/dance participants to book (no idea when that is) Disney will release the unbooked rooms for the weekend dates that weren’t reserved by cheer/dance people. So if you want to stay there I would suggest booking the weekdays in your trip now, and keep checking back to add on the abutting weekend/s when they are released to the general public.

They are blocked out for Feb 6-11 for cheer, but I was just able to book the 11-13 at Pop yesterday. We are staying 6-13, but it was cheaper to book last few days on my own than through the package. So we are 6-11 on Varsity package, and 11-13 on our own both at Pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter