Why are there no rooms this weekend, 6/24? Anyone book with hotwire??

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
WE are going in 2 days. I have a room booked at red roof inn, which just used to be the old motel 6 before the rennovation, but i wanted a better room. I went to priceline like i always do and could not get a 3* room at all. usually i can get one for 35-45/night. I was up to over 60/night and nothing at all. Went to all the other websites and unless i want to pay a fortune, there seems to be nothing left. Is something going on this weekend??

I did find a room at hotwire for 77/night 3 1/2 stars, but wonder if anyone else booked this so maybe i can find out where it is. I would hate to spend as much as the other place and be worse.

Is there anyplace else i can look for a low priced room?? Tried travelocity, expedia, hotel kingdom and individual sites.

I am in the same boat as you! I am going the 12-14 though, so I have some time. I can't find any good rates either. I am not paying $255 a night to be on property! If you find any other sites, please let me know! Good luck!

I'm looking too, but for July 26-28. Midweek, I thought I'd find something but no luck with Priceline and my usual offsite choices are priced way more than I will spend.

I've heard that the 3 1/2 star on Hotwire is the Crowne Plaza. It gets good reviews and has a shuttle to DL.

Although I'm sure there are conventions going on, I just think this is turning out to be a great year for Disney. The 50th celebration seems to be bringing everyone home to DL, just as they hoped.

Try travelaxe.com it is a free service they search all fo the travel websites and give you a list of all the hotels and prices. You can sort them by rating, price, etc. Once you settle on a hotel, double check the hotel's website for their lowest price. I have had very good luck with travelaxe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter