Why aren't rates out for 2006 and what resort to chose?

jenga

Earning My Ears
I'm planning a trip to WDW the end of January 2006, but the rates arn't coming out until July, does anybody know why? Also I'm really torn between three resorts:
1. Coronado- price reasons, and it's in the middle.
2. Animal Kingdom- I really like the rooms with the savannah view, but is it worth it? And does it take a long time on the bus to MK
3. Contemporary- It's close to MK ( I have two young kids this is probably where we'll spend most of our time)

If anyone is familiar with these or has a better idea please help. I just don't know if staying in a deluxe resort is worth it with a 5 and 2 year old. Thanks so much.

We just returned from our 8th trip to CSR and we still love it just as much as our first time back in 1998.

THE PROS
No sharing bus service with other resorts
Centrally located with short rides to the parks and Blizzard Beach
Largest hot tub on WDW property - holds 22
Best main pool area (of the mods) with 3 quiet pools
New shuttle service eliminates long walks to any of the villages
High speed internet service
WiFi available as well
Free use of the gym
Spa
Fridge in the room
Coffeemaker in the room
Iron and ironing board
full room service menu
2 arcades
beautifully landscaped
central air, not a noisey wall unit

THE CONS
Full size beds (kings size beds are available)
one sink

IN THE MIDDLE
The Pepper Market is either a love it or hate it place. We love it but some folks just don't care for it.

Convention resort - some guests don't like seeing other guests at work. Doesn't bother us and helps keep the buses empty. GF, Cont, BW, Y & B Club are also convention resorts.

Check out my website below

I got the Poly for $318/nt w/AAA. But I'm hoping for some discount codes to come out. I'm going in early Jan. 2006.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter