Why can't I book San Angel or Liberty Tree around New Years?

Just checked again this morning. They have loaded in Cinderellas Royal table for breakfast and Lunch for days in January. No other restaurant in the Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios has been loaded in for Breakfast or Lunch in January.

Adam

Last edited:

There's no lunch available at Hollywood Studios. It's really annoying that the 180+10 is no longer an advantage for the 1st. I booked a backup, but I really would like to go to HS that day.

I was just able to book the Brown Derby for lunch on 1/1 at 12pm (the only time that showed available). I am still looking for a MK lunch reservation on 1/2.

I was just able to book the Brown Derby for lunch on 1/1 at 12pm (the only time that showed available). I am still looking for a MK lunch reservation on 1/2.
Thanks! I really want Sci-Fi, but might be okay with doing Brown Derby instead. Do you think I should book it just in case?

I just booked Brown Derby for 1/2 at 12pm. It appears to be the only restaurant available yet. That is the one I wanted. I would think the others would be available soon.
I was also able to book the Fantasmic! Dessert Viewing for 1/2 as well. I was excited to see that was available.

I'm also waiting for BOG lunch in Jan!

Epcot might have been related to the Candlelight Processional, even though people are looking for dates that are after or at the end of that. The rest is just Disney magicpixiedust:

I only have two restaurants that I was going to try to get for our trip jan 2-5... and Sci Fi is one of them. What the heck! I feel like it doesn’t typically book up, so hopefully once they release some times it will be available. Not sure if dinner times have been released yet and I just missed the opportunity.

Other is BOG which I know is a long shot on any occassion.

I only have two restaurants that I was going to try to get for our trip jan 2-5... and Sci Fi is one of them. What the heck! I feel like it doesn’t typically book up, so hopefully once they release some times it will be available. Not sure if dinner times have been released yet and I just missed the opportunity.

Other is BOG which I know is a long shot on any occassion.
Dinner has been available for those restaurants, only breakfast and lunch seem to be having the issue. After they finally load the times in and you still don’t get one you want sign up for a reservation finder, those have helped me get dining and times I’ve wanted

Dinner has been available for those restaurants, only breakfast and lunch seem to be having the issue. After they finally load the times in and you still don’t get one you want sign up for a reservation finder, those have helped me get dining and times I’ve wanted
Agreed. I had a reservation finder set for my LTT lunch and as soon as the times were loaded I was alerted via text. I stopped what I was doing, logged on to MDE and had my pick of times.

I was finally able to get lunch at Be Our Guest and adjust dinner time at Liberty Tree Tavern for Jan. 1st. Thanks for the heads up!

I was able to get an 8:00 a.m. ppo breakfast on January 2nd and a 2:25 lunch ressie on January 3rd at Be Our Guest. Now to determine which to keep... or do both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter