Why can't I post my profile picture?

@Jack23 You have to have 10 posts before you can upload an avatar. And it can take maybe 30 minutes after that 10th post. I see you now have 14, so you should be good.

After it has been 30 minutes, where do I go to change my profile picture? I see nothing that says avatar or profile picture, anywhere

I'm starting to get a little frustrated myself. I'd tried to post a profile picture last night. By accident, I clicked the wrong picture in my gallery. By the time I finally deleted it, it wouldn't let me post ANY of my other pictures, saying they are all too big. I know this isn't the case. Does anyone know if there are technical issues on the boards currently with posting a profile picture? Thanks in advance.

Yes, you have to post ten times, and then I think there is a time period for the system to recognize the ten posts (half hour? a little more?), then you can post your profile pic. You can send it to me at maryjo@wdwinfo.com, and I'll put it there for you - you're talking about the avatar picture, right?

Why do we have to have 10 post? Just wondering why that requirement exists . . . (and taking advantage to post my second post)

I'm starting to get a little frustrated myself. I'd tried to post a profile picture last night. By accident, I clicked the wrong picture in my gallery. By the time I finally deleted it, it wouldn't let me post ANY of my other pictures, saying they are all too big. I know this isn't the case. Does anyone know if there are technical issues on the boards currently with posting a profile picture? Thanks in advance.
Try resizing..I have to resize all of my pics for some reason. GOOD LUCK!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts