WHy did DIS....

Wheelsie

DIS Veteran
just ask me to log in??? Ive been here all day...I left to read my email and I should be (and have been till right now) on auto login????

Wheelsie, I've seen the same thing happen to me. What I've found that has happened in my cases is that I've been reading a post that has a link to another thread in it. I click on that link and it opens another window with the other thread. Sometimes when I try to respond to that thread in the new window, I find that I'm not logged on there but I am in the other window.

I don't know if this is what happened to you and I really don't have an explaination of what is happening there. So bottom line is that I'm of no help at all here, just thought I'd post!! :rolleyes:

LOL thanks for trying Bob..but thats not what happened to me...I left DIS to read my email...I didnt link to anything,,,,an d when I came back I had to re login

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter