Why didnt Lebron to the Lakers work ?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
It could be getting older, it could be his "my poop dont stink" attitude caught up to him, but I feel people from other parts of the country LA proves just to be to much for them, not NYC or Chicago, they could handle the big lights of the big city, but something about LA swallows up good people. And to prove my point I included 2 songs, LOL

The rest of the team is trash, that's why it didn't work.

it maybe that simple, but I watched him take trash to 60 win seasons. But I do agree rather it was Magic or Pilinka adding talent to that team, might be the worse ever

They didn't have time to surround him with stars & buy him a championship. It's hard to be the GM, head coach & star player, if you aren't surrounded by All Stars & Olympians to help you win. :p

it maybe that simple, but I watched him take trash to 60 win seasons. But I do agree rather it was Magic or Pilinka adding talent to that team, might be the worse ever

LeBron was a lot younger back than we are talking 9 and 10 years ago

LeBron was a lot younger back than what are we talking 9 and 10 years ago?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Younger and more driven.
It's now too late to be considered as good as MJ, he no longer needs to win a single championship to show his career was worth it. He has even led his hometown team to the promisedland. It's now time to start thinking about life after basketball, hence the move to LA. He took many games off this season, and seems like he is almost semi-retiring already. Maybe if LA gets a great player he will step it up, but why waste the energy in order to become a 5 seed at best? At least wait until Golden State breaks up before pushing too hard.

Because LeBron is better in his own mind than he is in real life. Plus he's older and not as good as he used to be, he's in a division with real competition and he wasn't surrounded by players put there solely to support him. Not to mention the Lakers bought into the Lavar Ball hype and took a #1 pick that can't shoot. The whole team was destined for failure from the start.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Younger and more driven.
It's now too late to be considered as good as MJ, he no longer needs to win a single championship to show his career was worth it. He has even led his hometown team to the promisedland. It's now time to start thinking about life after basketball, hence the move to LA. He took many games off this season, and seems like he is almost semi-retiring already. Maybe if LA gets a great player he will step it up, but why waste the energy in order to become a 5 seed at best? At least wait until Golden State breaks up before pushing too hard.

A great number of people think he is already better than MJ.

But I could tell where you were going with is from your first post. It isn't as if you are bothering to hide your dislike of the man.

The west overalll is a much better conference and the Lakers were a terrible team before he arrived.

He broke down after carrying the entire team on his back this season.

A great number of people think he is already better than MJ.

But I could tell where you were going with is from your first post. It isn't as if you are bothering to hide your dislike of the man.

That's a bit of a reach there, to claim I don't like him. I have nothing but respect for his hard work and talent. He has had pressure put on him to be the best since he was a sophomore in high school. Some of his playoff performances have been in my top 10 favorite sports viewing moments. The fact of the matter is, though, that he's a big guy who depends a lot on athleticism. While Jordan was one of the best until he was almost 40, Lebron is already slowing down a bit.
He will never be considered as good as Jordan because he had to jump ship, depending on Bosh doing the same, in order to finally win a championship, and he has lost just as many as he has won. One of the best for sure, but not #1.

A lot of good answers and theory's but in the end, I am right :p LA swallows up good people. Our as the great Philosopher Archie Bunker once said "LA does something to a mans pants "

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter