Why didn't someone tell me? TSMM

iLUVdisneyLAND

Mouseketeer
They have an app on th iphone that plays Toy Story Mania! I can get my daily DL fix. Now it in no way compares to the real TSMM but very fun, and challenging too!

A bit pricey at $4.99 (I am a $0.99 or free app gal) but well worth it to get my daily fix!

DH thinks I am nutty because just the background music is making my so happy! Can't wait for the real thing in May!

Hey we bought the Wii version for forty bucks. 4.99 sounds sweet! The Wii version is sooooo fun though!

I have both the Wii and iTouch app :rotfl: I also have Monopoly & The Game of Life on my iPod! They're the only apps I have that are more than 99 cents!

It has been out for awhile. I have it too. :thumbsup2 That one and this website's E-Ticket are the only apps I paid more than $2 for. The TSMM app also has a feature you are supposed to be able to access when you are standing in front of the ride. Don't know if you have to a have a phone though since the parks have no wi-fi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter