Why do I keep getting these ads?

Mrspeaks

DIS Veteran
426169When I’m viewing a thread, an ad will pop up with no “X” to close out. I have to go to the site again and start over. Anyone else? Or know how to fix it?

I kept getting them too when I used safari on my iPhone. I started using chrome and hasn’t popped up since. As to why I have no clue.

View attachment 426169When I’m viewing a thread, an ad will pop up with no “X” to close out. I have to go to the site again and start over. Anyone else? Or know how to fix it?
Download the free version of AdGuard for your iPhone (there is one for Safari, too, if you want it for your computer). It will stop those pesky ads immediately. You can find AdGuard in your App Store.

The popups are a recurring problem on this site. They are rampant today.

It doesn't happen on other sites. I can't even post this without getting interrupted.

The pop ups are a pain. I get them every night I log on this site. The one I just got while posting this actually took me to another page about windows anti virus. I would love to be more active on here but I get on, post my countdown and leave. I am thankful for the "other" Disney forums. No pop ups!

I got 4 ads while trying to report here that there have been an outrageous amount of pop ups lately. I had to close out my tablet and get on my phone to post this. It’s happening on my pc too. Very frustrating.

I have a IPhone and downloaded an add blocker. It solved the problem:)
I used this. It was free
214D5B64-84C0-462E-929F-C5227A9FDB57.png

The malware is so out of control on the mobile i cant use it.. it was sometimes ... now its everytime.
Please just get us a disboards app bye bye unintentional pop ads

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!