Why do I keep ordering so much food!? Updated 07/13

Well, except for the lady next to me that has ridden it over 100 times and talked through the entire ride. Nonstop.
But oh, those smells! Love it!
Oh I would have so been passive aggressively shooting her all the dirty looks!!!

For his entree he got the Mexican Combo. It came with braised short rib, Chili relleno and a chicken tamale. He absolutely hated it. He didn't even eat most of it. Which is a big rarity for him. I was to busy happily eating my meal to try his but I did feel bad he didn't like it.
Sorry this was such a bust for him. It does sound good though. Does he just not like Mexican food?

For my entree I got the Pescado A La Talla, which is described as
"achiote marinated catch of the day served with creamy poblano potatoes and plantains topped with queso fresco and crema Mexicana"
Now this on the other hand sounds awesome. I'm a total sucker for anything with plantains!!!

I am caught up on your report but only quoted San Angel - I will say we are also fans of French Quarter after staying there in Feb. after not having been there for a few years! Sorry your DH didn't "get" Epcot but maybe after Sept. and the F&W fest it'll grow on him :-) We're actually there in Sept. also, the 14-18th.

Back then, my DS and I would spend most of the day in world showcase, getting his passport stamped and looking at the different pavilions. We loved it.
Oh man this brings back such nice memories of when our boys were little!!

Even though the tables are so close together and its VERY dark,( like need your phone to read the menu kind of dark) I loved it.
I also love San Angel. We went back in February after not having been for a few years because DH doesn't like the the tables are so close together; he gave in because it was my birthday trip. And he ended up having HIS most favorite meal of the trip so it was a win!
This was phenomenal. It was my favorite meal of the trip. If I remember correctly, the fish that day was snapper
This is exactly what he had! It was the snapper and he fell in love lol. I love Mexican food so was totally happy with what I got but he still talks about this dish every time we go out for Mexican at home. I hope you get to go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter