• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why do they have to mess with the Disneyshopping.com discount we get?

sweetp267

Mouseketeer
I just checked dvcmember.com to see what the discount code is for members since the old DVC10 code is invalid. Now when I just looked the new code is not for just 10 percent off but 10 percent off with a $100 purchase! What, do they think all of us members just spend their money like it is water? Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone? First they take away our Disney Store discount. (Well the Children's Place did that.) Now they make us spend alot more to just get 10 percent off. Well, I guess I will limit my online shopping unless I can find another code without spending restrictions.

Just another member perk that only a small amount of members will actually use.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

No problem, I felt that way when they switched the ticket discount from your length of stay pass to only discounting AP's. Just remind yourself that perks change all the time, who knows what discounts we may get in the future and lastly they are perks-not guarantees.

Ohhhh....I logged on to the DIS right now to start a new thread & ask you guys what our discount code is at Disneyshopping.com (I want the new logo tees) & now your post has answered my question!!

But I'm not buying 100.00 worth. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter