Why does Active ask for a password when I go to register for the 2015 half?

Mac4life30

DIS Veteran
Yes I know is sold out but I went to register for the full and saw it was allowing me to register for the half. I tried but its asking for a password. Does that mean is technically only full for a select few?

there may be a small handful of people (like say 'perfect' runners,celebs, deferrils from previous years or charity/travel slots) that may still be eligible to register (I know DLR has started making sure 'perfects' have a shot since its so hard to get in now days but as I'm far from 'perfect' I wouldnt know what it exactly is) or it may be a way of the 'squeeky wheel complaining "PITA" people who may have a valid excuse' get to register (not sure how sucessful that would be though..

Or it may simply be they have to do that until Goofy fills as somehow its all tied together for 'total race slots' for the half

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter