Why does medicine taste so nasty??

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
I actually took some cough medicine to see if it would help...
yuck..maybe i need to add some sugar to it or something....blech..
no wonder i never take medicine..
Why can't it taste like candy??:jester:

i need to stick to the cough drops..

Shep -- I had a cough last night I couldn't get rid of. I hate any kind of liquid medicine. Blech! I'm not gonna take it. I hate cough drops too! :earseek: I mixed the juice of one lemon with some sugar so that it was just a tiny bit sweet. Then, I just sipped on it when needed. It worked! :)

Our pharmacy is able to blend in various flavors to liquid medicine to make it taste better. It costs a little extra, but they have about 28 different flavors. I'd pay for it if it helped with the taste.

Was it Buckley's, Todd? That stuff is nasty, but it works! The Robitussin with Honey is another one that is awful, but it works! I guess the moral of the story is, if it tastes bad, it works!
Feel better!
CC

WCC--no, but just about any cough medicine is disgusting...
Eeyore1954--sounds like a good idea.

I usually just drink a huge glass of water afterwards and pop a piece of candy in. LOL.

A local pharmacy has flavors to add to meds to make them taste better. Almost any flavor you can imagine. I havent tried it yet though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter