Why is only HRH sold out?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
Though I have a reservation at RPH, I've convinced myself (for better or worse :rolleyes: ) that I would really rather stay at HRH. We are arriving on 10/31 and departing on 11/2. Both RPH and PBR still have rooms, but HRH is sold out. It has been for the last couple of weeks.

Is there something special going on there that weekend, or is it just because of it's general popularity that it is sold out?

Thanks... Paul

It is very popular but it also has the least amount of rooms.

I was told on our last vacation that the hotel was sold out. It was far from sold out. Amazingly all kinds of rooms popped up. I'm not sure what goes on when they tell us that the hotel is sold out.

I think it definitely has to do with it's popularity!!!!

That particular weekend is booked because of HHN as well. HRH will generally sell out before the others and that has a little something to do with what everyone said. It is the most popular but and it does have the least amount of rooms.

Also don't forget HRH is a world brand and most people are led by marketing and going by the reviews that have coming out lately regarding customer service at HRH I think they are relying on the name to sell the hotel rather than service:jester:

I think the UO vacation package folks have a block of rooms at each hotel. The hotels do not know until rather late whether the rooms have been sold as part of a package or whether they will be released back to the hotel. This may explain why the hotel shows that they are sold out for a particular night and the reality is that not all of the rooms in the block are sold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter