Why is Skull Island attraction ignored?

jkl2000

Earning My Ears
This is really a question for Craig and Ryno and their Universal Studios show/vlogs- sorry if this was the wrong to place to ask, I couldn't find a better place.

I've never been to Universal Studios in Orlando, but one of the attractions I'd definitely want to experience is Skull Island: Reign of Kong. I'm not sure why, but as far as I know Craig and Ryno have NEVER mentioned this attraction. It's never come up in a Best or Worst list - it actually got me wondering if it was still in operation. But apparently it is. Craig and Ryno, I'd LOVE for you guys to feature it in a show. I'd love to see you guys do a ride-through (especially the queue if it's interesting), and hear your thoughts on the attraction.

I guess it doesn't make the best or worst because its just such a "meh" attraction (IMO)

It's certainly far from any of the best attractions, but it also isn't quite as bad as things like Poseidon's fury or Jimmy Fallon.
It truly is just a lower end of middle "meh" ride.

I guess it doesn't make the best or worst because its just such a "meh" attraction (IMO)

It's certainly far from any of the best attractions, but it also isn't quite as bad as things like Poseidon's fury or Jimmy Fallon.
That's my reaction to this ride as well. The theming outside the attraction is fun. But after riding it once, I have never felt any desire to seek it out again

Was it you I was with when the guy in line scared me and I hit my head on the rock? :rotfl2:

I am not a fan of the scareactor, the ride is okay. I love the vehicles and how they change the narrator but its not top on my list

I like it... but nothing could compare to its former incarnation.. KONGFRONTATION

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter