Why is there no availability for DC..ever?

TandJ61574

Mouseketeer
Ok..it's my first time here and I am trying to make a resv. for Dec. 04 for DC. So I go on the website and they are booked up..in fact they are booked up all the way to the end of the calendar they are showing for sometime in 2006!!! Is this possible? Am I doing something wrong?

TIA

We had this and believe me it is worth it to keep checking, we so wanted to go to DC on our recent visit but for months it kept showing not available, and then about 10 days before we were due to fly I thought one last try and lo and behold there were some dates available for whilst we were in Orlando, not wanting to trust such a great day to the quirks of the internet I made sure by phoning and making my booking. We had a fantastic day, much enjoyed by the kids following the stresses of the hurricane (charley) and I can't wait to go back again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter