Why no Steam Train Tour in November 2018?

NatalieE

Nevada Tink
We are trying to schedule The Magic Behind Our Steam Train Tour for Nov. 2018, but no times are posted. There are tours for Oct. and Dec. but nothing for the entire month of Nov. I called Disney several times and they just say that normally, if the trains are being refurbished, there would be a note about it in the system. They cannot explain why no steam train tours are available for the month. Wondering if anyone on the board might know something. Thank you!

I was wondering this same thing about January. I don’t know if it’s just too far out for the schedule or if there really isn’t availability. I saw that several of the railroad stations are closed throughout 2019, but assumed the train would still be running through the front entrance depot, and the steam tour would still be available. Anyone know anything about this?

We are trying to schedule The Magic Behind Our Steam Train Tour for Nov. 2018, but no times are posted. There are tours for Oct. and Dec. but nothing for the entire month of Nov. I called Disney several times and they just say that normally, if the trains are being refurbished, there would be a note about it in the system. They cannot explain why no steam train tours are available for the month. Wondering if anyone on the board might know something. Thank you!

I was wondering this same thing about January. I don’t know if it’s just too far out for the schedule or if there really isn’t availability. I saw that several of the railroad stations are closed throughout 2019, but assumed the train would still be running through the front entrance depot, and the steam tour would still be available. Anyone know anything about this?

Is this the MK Train? The train will be closed for the Tron construction. The train will just sit at the front station for photo ops. I would imagine this means no tours. Hopefully someone else can chime in as well.

- OP says there are tours scheduled for both Oct. & Dec.
- The Tron story says the train will be parked beginning in Dec.
- In other words, there are tours scheduled during the same month as the Tron impacts begin
- So, taking into consideration all those things together does not explain why there are no tours in Nov., which is what the OP's question was.

Is this the MK Train? The train will be closed for the Tron construction. The train will just sit at the front station for photo ops. I would imagine this means no tours. Hopefully someone else can chime in as well.

It's not scheduled to be closed in November.

- OP says there are tours scheduled for both Oct. & Dec.
- The Tron story says the train will be parked beginning in Dec.
- In other words, there are tours scheduled during the same month as the Tron impacts begin
- So, taking into consideration all those things together does not explain why there are no tours in Nov., which is what the OP's question was.

It's not scheduled to be closed in November.

Got ya, it was late and I read that differently. Note to self: don't read when tired.

Interesting that they have them in October and December, so it would seem November missing is deliberate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter