Why oh why is there no Disney wedding registry??!!!

Winchester24

Mouseketeer
I am drooling over the Disney Parks home collection as I type this. I mean I get they have a honeymoon registry, but why no gift registry?? You would think they would make a fortune off of it, especially where so many people are getting married there now. I know you can add some items from their site onto a universal registry like Zola or Amazon, but I don't see options for the # of items you are asking for (ex: 4 wine glasses etc). Also, no baby registry? I thought for sure they had that covered! lol. I would make the biggest registry ever if it were an option. Anyone registering for Disney stuff elsewhere?

We are using Amazon for our universal registry. I added the little Amazon button thing on my task bar and it makes it much easier to add and make notes.

Are you honeymooning in Disney? There is a registry for Disney experiences on the disneyweddingmoon site. If your looking for products ( like frames, etc ) you might find some on Amazon...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!