Why so few reviews on Arthur's 27 or Outback??

Uncleromulus

Plain grey will be fine
Is it because nobody eats there, or is it because they are not thought of as "Disney" restaurants??

I'd guess primarily because not many people think to eat there! I've put Outback on my list for the next time DH and I are there, because I think he'd enjoy it. But just for my solo trips, I'll stick to the in-park and Disney resort ones, simply for convenience on my part.

But I woul like to hear more reviews about these type of places...always nice to get more ideas!

We had a business dinner at Arthurs a few years back and it was probably the best meal (filet) that I have ever had. Very pricy, but well deserved.

I wonder if a lot of people assume that The Outback restaurant is associated with the Outback Steakhouse chain? I noticed some time back while browsing through the UOG that this restaurant has nothing to do with the chain and is Australian themed. It sounds rather odd in fact.

bumping this up, cause I'd love to hear some Arthurs 27 reviews!!!

I'm thinking about giving it a try on our next trip!!!

Laura :)

I had heard people refer to the Outback and I thought it was part of the Outback Steakhouse chain. I would like to know more about it since it is not.

Bumping this back up to the top! I would really like to hear a review of Arthurs 27!

Although we've never tried it I've seen many rave reviews of Arthurs 27 - some like it better than Victoria and Alberts. I just haven't seen any recent threads that talk about it...

I think it is a bit of both. We have eaten at Arthur's and really enjoyed it and are going to try Outback in October.

I'm putting Outback on our list for our Sept. trip--.
Kpatches:
Probably not. It wasn't a bad meal--in fact it was pretty good overall. It just didn't impress us all that much, given our experience w/ the Empress Room and V&A.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter