why won't my title change?

fan of the TTA

enjoy your trip aboard the metroliner
still trying to change it....not working for me. done everything right....do i need to do something in edit options maybe?

Please clarify what you mean by 'title'. Do you mean the title of a thread you started, or the title of a post you made, or do you mean your username itself, or even the tag underneath your username?

Also, what do you mean by change. Do you want to change the text itself, or are you trying to do something like make a thread title into a bold font?

Please clarify what you mean by 'title'. Do you mean the title of a thread you started, or the title of a post you made, or do you mean your username itself, or even the tag underneath your username?

Also, what do you mean by change. Do you want to change the text itself, or are you trying to do something like make a thread title into a bold font?

by title i mean like where it says (well, in my case dis veteran) i don't want that. i've tried changing it, by going to my user CP, going to edit my profile, and do the option under optional information. you know....i really can't understand why it won't work

Are you doing it correctly? You're not clicking the 'reset' box are you thinking that's how to set your title. (That checkbox is to reset a change back to the original)

Type in the new user title you want, then scroll to the very bottom of the screen and click the 'Save Changes' button.

Does that work?

Are you doing it correctly? You're not clicking the 'reset' box are you thinking that's how to set your title. (That checkbox is to reset a change back to the original)

Type in the new user title you want, then scroll to the very bottom of the screen and click the 'Save Changes' button.

Does that work?

that's what i am trying, it just won't change it..... i wonder maybe if i email a web master they can change it?

What do you want it to say? I'll change it for you.

i want it to say:

enjoy your trip aboard the mettroliner

tomorrow land....a vision of the future!

enjoy tomorrow land transet authority

OK, I put it in exactly the way you had it, including the misspellings. Is that what you want?

Or would you prefer everything was spelled correctly:

Enjoy your trip aboard the metroliner.
Tomorrowland....a vision of the future!
Enjoy Tomorrowland Transit Authority.

OK, I put it in exactly the way you had it, including the misspellings. Is that what you want?

Or would you prefer everything was spelled correctly:

Enjoy your trip aboard the metroliner.
Tomorrowland....a vision of the future!
Enjoy Tomorrowland Transit Authority.

i'd like it the way you said it......sounds much better. thankies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter