wife(joke) nevermind

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
I guess it was a little over the edge to post..
thats okay...It's gone now..

laugh.gif

At least I didn't get any **groans**:o

Sorry I didn't know you were looking for one.

Groannnnnnnnnnnnnn

Originally posted by kejoda
Sorry I didn't know you were looking for one.

Groannnnnnnnnnnnnn

too late..doesn't count...
I'm telling mom..
nono.gif

Todd, I can't 'believe' your gettin away with this one:rolleyes:

Where's Amanda to give you that slap up side the head;)

What were you thinkin:eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

CUTE, Shep, but it sounds like DAN.M. doesn't like hooker jokes:) . Of course, I say, "If the shoe fits, wear it".............we need some "balance" around here to allllllllllllllllll of the disparaging jokes about men;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ..........

I thought you were doing your job with the disparging remarks by posting those nasty pics, EROS. However, I'd like to clear up a misconception about me-I might make some remarks about the weaker species (men), but I mean it in a light-hearted way. I respect those that are different from me (and men are EXTREMELY different than I am.:p In so many ways.).

Browneyes, you sweet Georgia peach you, there's nothing "nasty" about my pics:) :) :) . If anything, I'm trying to "celebrate" some of the finer aspects of womanhood:p :p :p :p :p .........

jl078.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter