wife(joke) nevermind

I admit, Jennifer is pretty, but I don't need to see her "aspects".;) I'm not into women. Some of those SI women you post look like they've led a rough life.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by browneyes
I thought you were doing your job with the disparging remarks by posting those nasty pics, EROS. However, I'd like to clear up a misconception about me-I might make some remarks about the weaker species (men), but I mean it in a light-hearted way. I respect those that are different from me (and men are EXTREMELY different than I am.:p In so many ways.).

People always take things the wrong way..:rolleyes: no matter what you post..:rolleyes: again..

LOL! Everytime you give me the :rolleyes: I take it to mean you're rolling your eyes at me.:p

True, sometimes on the dis, as IRL, people just want to misinterpret things for various reasons. Human nature, I guess.

Originally posted by shep
I guess it was a little over the edge to post..
thats okay...It's gone now..

xyxthumbs.gif

forgive me for going over the edge sometimes..:o
browneyes..I do roll my eyes just like the picture..
dizneenut---you, drive me
:rolleyes:

forgive me for going over the edge sometimes..:o
browneyes..I do roll my eyes just like the picture..
dizneenut---you, drive me
:rolleyes:
Believe did an excellent job with the slapping.:p I didn't find it over the edge though.

Emilio, I can picture you rolling those eyes of yours.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by browneyes

Believe did an excellent job with the slapping.:p I didn't find it over the edge though.
ZIPPIT!

I guess it was a little over the edge to post..
thats okay...It's gone now..

IMHO, it was fine, Emilio. I do respect your decision, though, to post what YOU feel is appropriate within the guidelines set forth by Pete, of course.

{{{HUGS}}}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter