Wild Africa Trek 8:45 am tour?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
We are going to book this for July. We want to go before it gets super hot outside. There is one at 8:00 am.
Is there much difference in the 8:00 and 8:45 tours when it comes to getting hot out?

In July it doesn’t get very cool overnight. The earlier you go, the cooler it will be, but no matter which you choose it will be very hot and humid. I would do the earlier one if you want the coolest possible experience, but it will still be very hot.

In July it doesn’t get very cool overnight. The earlier you go, the cooler it will be, but no matter which you choose it will be very hot and humid. I would do the earlier one if you want the coolest possible experience, but it will still be very hot.
Our problem is we probably won't get to bed until midnight the night before.

I signed up for the 8:45a tour last July. I refuse to drive when I arrive at Disney and I felt more secure about using the transportation. If transportation isn't important to you than getting in the park early before everyone might be more enticing. There is really no difference between the 8 am tour and the 8:45 tour.

When I took my tour the 8 am tour was full and it was only my family on the 8:45 tour. That was really nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter