Wild Days BOGO Free Offer

SeaWorld is running a special BOGO on 2014 fun cards IF you buy at the gate on Saturdays or Sundays this month with a recyclable Coke can.

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Events/Wild-Days?from=Top_Nav Click the free fun card tab

Just happened to find it on the SeaWorld site today. SO excited as it will save us two $92 tickets!

I am not seeing that. I see BOGO for the behind the scenes tour, but not the park tickets. What are the valid dates for the tickets? We are going in June and that would save us a bunch.

Nevermind…went back and found it. It is only good for purchase in Jan at the gates. Wish I could get this deal online as we aren't going till June:sad:

I can not THANK YOU enough for posting this! You saved us nearly $200!!! Thanks Thanks Thanks! I bought a season pass with their black friday special and now I can get 0the rest of my family the fun cards! PERFECT. Thanks again!

I can not THANK YOU enough for posting this! You saved us nearly $200!!! Thanks Thanks Thanks! I bought a season pass with their black friday special and now I can get 0the rest of my family the fun cards! PERFECT. Thanks again!

You're welcome! Glad to be able to help someone. It's a great deal. :goodvibes

Remember to bring a Coke can for everyone in your party. :wave2:

Does anyone know if one of the fun cards can be upgraded to an annual pass? We want to get this, but want to upgrade one so that we get free parking. Also, does everyone have to be present to purchase? Family coming in to town next month and this would save a lot if we can buy their tix Sunday.

Does anyone know if one of the fun cards can be upgraded to an annual pass? We want to get this, but want to upgrade one so that we get free parking. Also, does everyone have to be present to purchase? Family coming in to town next month and this would save a lot if we can buy their tix Sunday.

I was wondering the same thing. We have friends in Tampa and I was wondering if they could go over and pick up our tickets for us.

I just went ahead and called Sea World and they said that others could buy tickets. You just need the persons first and last name and their date of birth.
Ditzy me, I was thinking of Sea World being in Tampa..but thats Busch Gardens (duh) so guess I will have to wait for another special. Hoping they have another group on before we go in June.

I just went ahead and called Sea World and they said that others could buy tickets. You just need the persons first and last name and their date of birth.

This is what my parents did for us. Just don't forget the coke cans like they did! :lmao: They had to buy $3 cans from the machine at the front of the park!

I don't know about upgrading to annual pass... I can ask when we go back on Sunday.

Do you have to bring in a can per person? We are planning on biting 6 passes, so should we bring in 6 cans?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter