Wild Florida Transportation

Razza12003

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I've booked a package with virgin holidays that comes with free tickets to wild Florida. Looking through it doesn't look like they provide transportation too and from the attraction (unless someone can correct me) does anyone know the best / cheapest way of getting to and from there from the lake Buena vista area as we won't have a car.

Thanks

Hi,

We've been there many times. I imagine the only way to get there if you don't have a car is by Taxi. Lyft says it will be about $45 each way. My experience of Lyft is that it's usually slightly more than the advertised quote. They also charge you if they go the wrong way. It won't be cheap though as it's a bit of a trek, out in the countryside. I think it's about 45 minutes to an hour's drive. The route at first is busy, hence the length of time.

Thanks for the response. I thought that would be the case. I did get the tickets for free with my booking and includes food (a BBQ?) and soft drinks (+1 alcoholic) so if I just absolve the cost of taxi's as paying for the whole day I guess it still makes it more than worth it!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter