Wild Side adventure for Teens at CC?

Doctor P

<font color=navy><font color=navy>Chocolate covere
Any feedback on the Wild Side adventure excursion for teens at Castaway Cay? Do you reserve this like any other excursion (i.e., beginning 60 days out)?

Doctor P~~

We just came back from the Oct 19 cruise and my 14 DS (freshman) has been on the Wild Side and said this.......It was alright but he would not recommend it to anyone. He said that some of the friends that he met on the ship were not signed up for it but were able to do all of the things except for one...(I can't remember which though...he's at school)

However, in the add they say that they make those rafts/boats ?? and have a race they did not do that at all. What they did do is snorkel, kayak, eat lunch and swim I believe, I may have missed something along the way though. The cost is $35 and to pay for the snorkeling alone is $25 and Kayaking is $10 pp If I remember correctly, We did all these thing too. My son did not snorkel with my DH and my 2 DD's but once he came back from the Wild Side they all Kayaked (again) together.

I hope this helps, I think he did have fun but his opinion was you could just hang with all your "new" friends and do whatever on the family side of the island instead. By the way you do reserve it like the rest of the excursions or you can do it on the ship but it may be full by then not sure.

Enjoy your trip!

Lori :jester:

When we cruised 2 years ago my then 13 DD did this... she absolutely loved it! They snorkled, (saw & touched stingrays) Biked around the island, kyaked to an island off of CC... then they had lunch together. She love it... said it was so much fun doing this as a group of teens.

We are sailing in Dec and there are 6 teens from our group already signed up for this. They are very excited.

It has been my experience that teens won't 'organize' things with a big group like this... they'll talk about it and want to do it but rarely will anyone take the initiative to get it going... so... this solves that problem.

Can't wait!!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter