Rubbing the bear's nose for the magic to begin
611fc6ba.jpg

Pictures of lobby
b701f659.jpg

21cb79fc.jpg

Magically upgraded to club level. Here are pictures of the view
9a5312dc.jpg

26354a2e.jpg

How did you get an upgrade? Did you say anything special? What time did you check in? Sorry - lots of questions. Getting an upgrade to club level would be my "castle stay". I am even making custom Wilderness Lodge checking-in matching family outfits, hopefully to look cute enough to get an upgrade or at the very least- be flag family for a day of our stay!! ;)

How did you get an upgrade? Did you say anything special? What time did you check in? Sorry - lots of questions. Getting an upgrade to club level would be my "castle stay". I am even making custom Wilderness Lodge checking-in matching family outfits, hopefully to look cute enough to get an upgrade or at the very least- be flag family for a day of our stay!! ;)

Honestly, I'm not sure. We went on a DVC tour Wed. and mention to our guide that we like to stay at the club level someday. As I was checking in on Sat. at around noon, The lady told me she had a surprise that I would enjoy. When she finished checking me in, she told me that we were upgraded to club level.:woohoo: :yay:

Honestly, I'm not sure. We went on a DVC tour Wed. and mention to our guide that we like to stay at the club level someday. As I was checking in on Sat. at around noon, The lady told me she had a surprise that I would enjoy. When she finished checking me in, she told me that we were upgraded to club level.:woohoo: :yay:

Well that is too cool. Congrats. I am sureyou had a blast.

Congrats On Your "Upgrade To CL" WOW How Lucky You Were...What Did You Think Of The CL Snacks Etc???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter