Wilderness Lodge studios to sleep 5 guests?

Five in a studio, why not stay at pop in 2 rooms if cash is tight, or a villa offsite, pretty much anything but 5 in a room really made for 2. I think I would rather have a week in the Sangatte camp than that nightmare.

Five in a studio, why not stay at pop in 2 rooms if cash is tight, or a villa offsite, pretty much anything but 5 in a room really made for 2. I think I would rather have a week in the Sangatte camp than that nightmare.
Your choice but for people who own and love it there the studios are plenty big enough for 4 .We stay with 2 adults and 2 children so the extra murphy bed is great especially as the villas have been renovated. We dont spend a long time in the room and I think your sangatte comment was quite rude!

I'd far rather be five to a room than stay at Pop. Each to his own.

We tried booking a dvc villa through virgin last year but we're told they are only available to the uk after the 7 month window, to allow those who own that resort time to get in,

I also see in the press release at the top of the thread that they were planning a refurb of beach club villa, has anyone had any more details, if they put a 5th bed in at BCV I'll deffo wait to buy that as my home.

The WLV are being converted to accommodate 5 people. The BCV will remain as 4 people accommodations.

I agree. My family needs a more relaxing place to stay than POP. I'm so happy to hear that there are more and more options for families of five opening up!
Its also good when u hv young ladies lol and little ones of the same sex. They do not want to sleep on the same sofa but a pull down and a sofabed is a nice compromise lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!