Wilderness Lodge View

pschro1

Mouseketeer
So we are looking to possibly splurge and stay at the wilderness lodge during our next trip (2020). All we really need is a standard view room. However, I am a little concerned how close we are to the service area if we get a lower floor room. At one point I saw a fireworks view room category (Its not listed anymore), I would assume these are the higher floors.

Yes I am aware we can put our requests in, but how bad is it if you are in the lower floor rooms? Or should I just suck it up and pay for a different category of room?

Thanks!

So we are looking to possibly splurge and stay at the wilderness lodge during our next trip (2020). All we really need is a standard view room. However, I am a little concerned how close we are to the service area if we get a lower floor room. At one point I saw a fireworks view room category (Its not listed anymore), I would assume these are the higher floors.

Yes I am aware we can put our requests in, but how bad is it if you are in the lower floor rooms? Or should I just suck it up and pay for a different category of room?

Thanks!
We love staying at WL and usually book a standard view. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids. Depending on how much time you plan on staying in your room it may matter to you what your view is but I've found that sitting in a chair on the "beach"/lawn watching the fireworks is MUCH BETTER than watching it from the room. One of the best parts about WL is the proximity to MK. I've never had a "bad" room at WL and find that I hang out in the beautiful lobby area taking in the sights, smells and people watching and truly just use the room to rest and get ready for the next fun day!

If a parking lot, service area view really bothers you, you may want to spring for a Nature view. Otherwise, you can place a request for a higher floor, but they won't guarantee it. We stayed standard view, CL about a year ago and, while we could still see the service area below, we did have a fantastic view of the monorail, CR and MK fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter