wilderness preserve...Anyone gone?

kangaroodle

DVC Member
Saw this mentioned in the unofficial guide....I was wondering if anyone has gone to the Wilderness preserve at WDW. It looked like something new and interesting to do. Has anyone done the "buggy" ride? How long does it take to get there from the WDW resorts? We will be staying at OKW. I saw this posted on the Readersclubhouse site but no one has answered. Can anyone help?

I have never been to the wilderness preserve, but I did read about it someplace and thought it would be a nice place to go on our next trip. I wrote down the following information--phone # 407-935-0002, $2 admission, 9am-5pm. Located 15 miles south of Disney on the border of Polk & Osceola Counties. I probably found this info about a year ago and I can't remember the source, so I'm not sure how accurate it is.
PP

We drove out there early last year and it was not open. So if you go please do a trip report. We would like to try it on another visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter