Will a CM scan a child's fastpass even if they don't ride?

Alucard84

Earning My Ears
Pretty much just burning the fastpass. Was just curious if it was a thing. Me and my wife have fastpasses for Rockin Roller Coaster, but my 3 year old is too short. We both want to ride it so swapping the fastpass for a ride my daughter can ride isn't really an option because she can't go by herself. Anyways, will they do this to burn her fastpass so we can clear it up and continue to make fastpasses? Just curious if anybody has tried it. If not, its not a big deal.

Pretty much just burning the fastpass. Was just curious if it was a thing. Me and my wife have fastpasses for Rockin Roller Coaster, but my 3 year old is too short. We both want to ride it so swapping the fastpass for a ride my daughter can ride isn't really an option because she can't go by herself. Anyways, will they do this to burn her fastpass so we can clear it up and continue to make fastpasses? Just curious if anybody has tried it. If not, its not a big deal.
I think they probably would, I don't know, but could you just modify her FP to the next thing you all want to do?

Just take her up to the initial Mickey Head scanner at the entrance to the FP line and tap her band then walk away. I do that on things my family rides that I don't, no problems.

One of you can just bring her band with you and "tap in" while you ride. This way the FP+ will disappear and allow you to book additional fp+ the rest of the day.

You would just take her magic band off and take it with you to the ride and scan it.
CM does not do anything.

Don’t make a FP for rides she can’t ride (and that you don’t need a rider swap for) that way you don’t have to worry about this...

Don’t make a FP for rides she can’t ride (and that you don’t need a rider swap for) that way you don’t have to worry about this...

But if they want to go on a second tier 1 attraction both tier 2's need to be used.
Say the got a tier 1 for SDD and later wanted to try for TSM well if their daughter hadn't used both tier 2's she would not be able to do TSM....

Just tap your card/band and then your child's and keep going. We found most fast pass points pretty busy and chaotic, I doubt they would actually notice there wasn't someone else with you! Even if they did I can't see them caring at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts