Will any of you think twice about planning a trip to Universal or any park Orlando theme park next year?

I'm planning on going this year to HHN. I said after my trip in 2018 that I would fly as the 8 hour drive is a little tough on me as I get older but just the thought of dealing with an airport at this point makes me cringe. I don't have anything booked and will likely wait to see how things play out before I do. I don't see the harm in planning for next year but you may want to hold off on booking for a few more months just to be safe.

we've got hotel ressies booked for Oct HHN and holidays this year...everything cancellable up to 24 hours prior to arrival. But we're a 3 hr drive away. I don't think I'd personally fly right now - but then again, I don't like flying and airports pre-covid. I do adore cruising though. None of that for us til mid 2021 or later. :guilty:

Hoping I can find a cooling material type mask before Oct trip, as I struggle with heat as it is and love colder weather. But I'll deal - maybe with a few more cocktails to smooth the way lol.

We're still scheduled for an early November 2020 trip - everything is refundable so far or at least rescheduleable (...that's not a real word) and we're just playing the Wait and See game. We really want to go but neither of us are entirely sure we'll feel comfortable going that soon especially when there are a lot of unknown factors in play.

We have only been to Disney when in Orlando. We were scheduled for a May trip, but cancelled. We couldn't get a refund on a house we rented. We rescheduled for July 13th and are going to do Universal for the first time instead of Disney. We are staying at the Royal Pacific one night for Express passes for two of our park days. We will have a break day, a volcano bay day, and final Universal day w/o EP. Praying this all works out.

I hope you have a great time exploring the Darkside parks and hotel!

To save you time, check out the UO maps online so you have an idea in advance, what rides to prioritize.
And look at menus for eateries in the park and City Walk.

Sorry your Disney trip had to be cancelled but that park should be easier to do when things go back to normal.
Disney is huge, Universal is not.

I'd go without the restrictions. I just don't want to spend the money AND have all of the restrictions. I had a trip scheduled in April and rescheduled for September. I'm thinking of changing to 2022. I haven't been in 20 years, what's 2 more?

Our original "big" 2020 trip was going to be Spain and Portugal in September. We've delayed that to spring of '21, but we are absolutely planning a Universal trip for early October, maybe 4-5 days. No hesitation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts