• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will anyone be at WDW on Presidents week?

PlutoPinsJLM

RoyalKeeper of the Hounds
I will be there. If you are going to be there I hope we can meet.
talk to y'all later
Jessica

pluto2.gif

let me take a guess.....no one will be there! oh well just thought hat I would try
talk to y'all later!! :cool: :cool:

Jessica :cool: ;)

pluto2.gif

Pluto pins
I will be at W.D.W. Feb. 17-24. We are staying at the Boardwalk. Please reply with your age and hotel where you are staying.

11 years old, but i don't know if you trade pins or not but if you do you might have heard about the pin meet at pin central and that is my mom and another DIS member who are directing it... I don't know what to call that!!!

pluto2.gif

[This message was edited by PlutoPinsJLM on 02-16-01 at 07:22 AM.]

Hi,
I'm 11 years old too. I didn't start pin trading but I might get some this time. What are the best pins to get? I'm staying at the Board Walk. The section we're staying in is the vacation club. Where are you staying? I have to pack. I was Simba but I got my own name.
Your friend,
Allison Wonderland

Hi,
We are staying off property because my Dad has a meeting out there. If you want to try to start trading pins then, on Feb. 20 i think my mom is going to have a pin meet at pin central at 2:00 pm(its a Tuesday). and if you want to trade you should get any pin you want and if no one wants to trade with you, you can always do it with a cast member.

pluto2.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter