Will Avengers Campus bring back Star Lord for meet and greets in his new outfit?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
With Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 debuting May 5th in theaters will we see Star Lord return to Avengers Campus dressed in his new outfit? Because with the movie coming to theaters soon you would think DCA would start promoting the characters in Avengers Campus a lot
Has anything been announced yet?

Has DCA brought Star Lord back to Avengers Campus in his new clothing yet? And how is he? Is Star Lord nice to everyone who meets and greets with him? If anyone is going to DCA and sees Star Lord at Avengers Campus please be sure to send him some love and a hello from me

Has Star Lord debuted at Avengers Campus in his new outfit yet? Because with Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 out in theaters you would think that DCA would've debuted Star Lord in his new outfit when the movie came out. Also has Adam Warlock been spotted at Avengers Campus too? I would like your opinions on Star Lord and Adam Warlock if you have spotted them at DCA in Avengers Campus

I searched Youtube for videos of Star Lord at Avengers Campus in DCA wearing his new Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 outfit but couldn't find any videos of Star Lord in his new outfit but I learned that this week Avengers Campus welcomed Mantis and she is the only Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 character DCA has in Avengers Campus so far. You might think that Star Lord would've made a comeback when the movie came out in theaters and it's so shocking that Mantis debuted and not Star Lord

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter