Will Croc flats cause blisters?

Jana49

Mmm! Dole Whips!
I love how spongy and comfortable my Croc Kadee flats are. I ordered a new pair to wear every other day at WDW next month. Just wondering if they can cause blisters? I plan on wearing sneakers on the in between days.

I get a blister from mine when I do a lot of walking (airports, etc.). Nothing a band-aid can't cover, but I wouldn't want to be fussing with them at WDW.

I've always worn croc flats to the Disney Parks and I use Gold Bond's No Friction for runners on the areas that would cause any rubbing on my feet. Works like a charm.
71C1awaCSLL._SL1500_.jpg

I too have worn croc flats in the parks and had no issues with blisters. However, they did ruin my pedicure. Rubbed the polish off my big toe. Might just be the way I walk in them? This trip I will be bringing Keen Rose sandals and sneakers.

No blisters but my feet were sweating so bad (June trip) that they kept slipping off. :crazy2:

All shoes can cause blisters when you walk 5 miles a day! My favorites so far are the Keen whispers I wore a LOT on our last trip. I have found that Body Glide is awesome at preventing blisters when applied to feet!

No blisters but it did rub one of the areas just under my big toe red. ( I wish I would have known about the Gold Bond a previous poster mentioned - it probably would have done the trick ).

I will say, the day I wore them we did around 14,000 steps and it was more the soles of my feet that hurt.

No blisters but it did rub one of the areas just under my big toe red. ( I wish I would have known about the Gold Bond a previous poster mentioned - it probably would have done the trick ).

I will say, the day I wore them we did around 14,000 steps and it was more the soles of my feet that hurt.

It works miracles!! I can't leave home without it! It also helps with the sweating. I carry it in the parks and reapply as needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter